Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

I want us to sign a Japanese player!

Good idea they seem to adapt to the English game and they are cheap.  Send our chief scout to Japan to watch the J league for a month before flying on to South Korea.  Do not bother coming to Malaysia (as similar level to the Scottish Pub League) with shocking pitches.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/11/2023 at 12:08, MPH said:

Is that really bad? Is there something intrinsically Japanese that makes for a great team player?  Certain traits that are ‘ typically Japanese’ if maybe not exclusively? 

i have been delighted with both Japanese players we have signed- Both Yuki Abe and Shinji Okazaki.. yes their skill but also their commitment to the team, dedication, how they’ve applied themselves, their attitudes in the media and  it’s just felt so rewarding when they’ve scored or played their part.. their smiles! 

I’d love us to sign another Japanese player!

If you're happy to extend to Korea, I do like the look of the guy who's getting game time at Celtic now!

Is that really bad? Is there something intrinsically Japanese that makes for a great team player?  Certain traits that are ‘ typically Japanese’ if maybe not exclusively? 

i have been delighted with both Japanese players we have signed- Both Yuki Abe and Shinji Okazaki.. yes their skill but also their commitment to the team, dedication, how they’ve applied themselves, their attitudes in the media and  it’s just felt so rewarding when they’ve scored or played their part.. their smiles! 

Two of my favourite all time players 👍

• Thanks 1

On 16/12/2023 at 17:33, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Rather look at the Koreans.....they seem more stronger and may be better at coping in the EPL.... maybe because they all have to army service 

They’re built to endure dystopian game shows as well 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Shinji is a Leicester legend. To be honest though, I thought Yuki Abe was very underwhelming for us. 

Edited by funkyrobot