Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dnewty

Coventry Away (13th January Saturday 3pm KO)

2 hours ago, lcfcperko said:

Morning all, 

After one ticket for this if anyone has a spare. Can collect when they've been posted.

Frustrating it didn't go to all STH seeing as there'll probably be 15000 empty seats.

They'll sell this out. They've put it on general sale like a normal club.

• Like 3

On 23/12/2023 at 09:58, Sol thewall Bamba said:

They'll sell this out. They've put it on general sale like a normal club.

Hmmm I mean, they started selling out last season during/ahead of the playoffs last season but before that the last time I heard of them genuinely selling out and the stadium actually being full was Chelsea, in the FA Cup, 2009, 14 years ago.

Bias aside, their away following is top notch and fair play to them, but home is diabolical, people actually turning up they struggle to get over 21,000, general sale or not, local derby or not. 

They're here, they're there, they're everyfuckingwhere, empty seats, empty seats.

On 25/12/2023 at 19:06, Matt said:

Hmmm I mean, they started selling out last season during/ahead of the playoffs last season but before that the last time I heard of them genuinely selling out and the stadium actually being full was Chelsea, in the FA Cup, 2009, 14 years ago.

Bias aside, their away following is top notch and fair play to them, but home is diabolical, people actually turning up they struggle to get over 21,000, general sale or not, local derby or not. 

They're here, they're there, they're everyfuckingwhere, empty seats, empty seats.

They got 29K yesterday, this will be a sell out or near enough that it makes no difference. 

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

They got 29K yesterday, this will be a sell out or near enough that it makes no difference. 

From what I saw it was fuller than i've seen in a long time, still lots and lots of empty seats though.

Bit like our place after 85 minutes in fairness.

11 minutes ago, gp96 said:

Has anyone asked the club if we’d request one of the two empty blocks next to the away end? If not who’s probably the best person to email as you’d think there would be demand for it? 

Coventry have recently publicly said those blocks are due to segregation issues and they need to sort out concourse configuration to open them back up.