Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CUJimmy

Traitors 2 (No iPlayer spoilers please)

Any early thoughts?

Diane has clearly clocked Harry so unless she is chosen as the fourth Traitor she will be pushing for him to be banished.  Whether she is persuasive enough at the Round Table though remains to be seen.

Paul is a bit too full of himself so I suspect will get over-confident, talk too much and give himself away sooner rather than later.

Ash is very wisely keeping herself under the radar so she is my early tip to do well.

Obviously we are totally at the mercy of the editing team so what we see might not be the reality.

Was watching the darts last night but looking forward to watching this tonight.

Loved the last series but I worry they'll need to throw a lot of curveballs to keep the audience suspended. Would be surprised if it works as well as it did last year.

37 minutes ago, CUJimmy said:

Any early thoughts?

Diane has clearly clocked Harry so unless she is chosen as the fourth Traitor she will be pushing for him to be banished.  Whether she is persuasive enough at the Round Table though remains to be seen.

Paul is a bit too full of himself so I suspect will get over-confident, talk too much and give himself away sooner rather than later.

Ash is very wisely keeping herself under the radar so she is my early tip to do well.

Obviously we are totally at the mercy of the editing team so what we see might not be the reality.

Funny seeing the herd mentality at work where some forceful individual pushes the suspicion onto someone without any evidence while the real traitors play the all things to all people game. Don't dare to be too quiet or say anything unguarded 

53 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Was watching the darts last night but looking forward to watching this tonight.

Loved the last series but I worry they'll need to throw a lot of curveballs to keep the audience suspended. Would be surprised if it works as well as it did last year.

said the same and they have a little bit already which is great to see. 

Good start to the series but i have no idea why BBC put the next two on iplayer! surely it kills their rating for tonight / Friday? and its a pain trying to avoid spoilers! 

(NO SPOILERS IN THIS POST)

Im terrible when it comes to these shows so i have gone straight to Iplayer and watched the 3 episodes. A nice cliffhanger to leave upon. Get tonight out of the way then we can talk about it

That was a surprise to me.  I thought they would either recruit Diane or murder her but they seem to believe she doesn’t have an audience so isn’t a threat.  We didn’t see a great deal of Aubrey so I guess it’s all in the edit as far as we are concerned.

The round table was interesting, they seemed more easily led in one direction than they were last year or is that just my memory playing tricks on me?  Word seems to be that tonight is a cracker so I am looking forward to that along with the “You’re murdered/banished” show afterwards.

One thing crossed my mind last night - has there ever been a tied vote?  I don’t remember one in series 1 or the US or Aussie versions.  As a mathematician I find this really surprising if true to the point of making me slightly sceptical.

2 hours ago, CUJimmy said:

That was a surprise to me.  I thought they would either recruit Diane or murder her but they seem to believe she doesn’t have an audience so isn’t a threat.  We didn’t see a great deal of Aubrey so I guess it’s all in the edit as far as we are concerned.

The round table was interesting, they seemed more easily led in one direction than they were last year or is that just my memory playing tricks on me?  Word seems to be that tonight is a cracker so I am looking forward to that along with the “You’re murdered/banished” show afterwards.

One thing crossed my mind last night - has there ever been a tied vote?  I don’t remember one in series 1 or the US or Aussie versions.  As a mathematician I find this really surprising if true to the point of making me slightly sceptical.

Aubrey deserved to go imho due to the hat. anyone who wears that get up and acts like he did initially is gonna be done.

never watched the first series so decided to join in this time around. man i am not disappointed

2 hours ago, CUJimmy said:

I asked my daughter about this last night too.  She seems to think there has been 1 in the past (she has watched all versions) and there was a second vote with only those tied up for banishment. (but wasnt 100% sure).

54 minutes ago, Big Dave said:

I asked my daughter about this last night too.  She seems to think there has been 1 in the past (she has watched all versions) and there was a second vote with only those tied up for banishment. (but wasnt 100% sure).

That would make sense and your daughter might well be right.

1 hour ago, CUJimmy said:

That would make sense and your daughter might well be right.

Yes there has been a tie before. Not sure what season it was. They just do a revote with the players in the tie being the only ones available to be voted. They themselves cant place a vote

Excellent episode last night. 

Paul will be good as a traitor because he’s completely aware it’s a game show rather than others who get clouded by feeling it’s personal etc, 

That and anyone who’s listened to Chatabix podcast knows a bit about Paul as a bloke! 

• Like 2

I do think Paul will do well as someone else has said. Can see Anthony having voted for Diane and it still being a split vote between the other two and needing a third vote or whatever then happens in a tie.

I did fine the exchange involving Diane and Ross amusing about the Sunday dinner comments. They must be having fun with it!

It’s amazing that ghosts aren’t able to tell someone who believes in them the names of all those around the table who are traitors.

I’m sure there’s a very good reason for it. Maybe there’s a ghost code or something that prevents them from disclosing facts about the living?

Hopefully the spirit world ups its game for Episode 4 and they can prove they actually exist. 

• Haha 2