Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CUJimmy

Traitors 2 (No iPlayer spoilers please)

48 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

This is what makes it interesting in that it seems some contestants can't separate their liking for somebody from the point of the game is to deceive if a traitor 

Exactly, you would hope that the banishment of Miles might change that but I'm not sure it will.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Shame. Think the Series will lose something now. 

Harry’s gone end up doing himself getting overconfident. Faithful just need to play the same logic as they did for Paul 

I'm bloody delighted. Hated that bloke! He's ruined Chatabix too, awful guest.

Might be a little too invested!

I’m glad he’s gone but I also wish he’d stayed a little longer as I think it might be a bit boring without him. Andrew is a decent bloke and looks like he hates being a traitor. Would be nice if he took home the money over Harry.

The funny thing about this game (it happened last series) is that a complete thicko can fluke their way to the final and then win even. 

I do think if Andrew doesn’t get too clever, has got a fantastic chance of winning. 

Edited by Lionator
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Lionator said:

The funny thing about this game (it happened last series) is that a complete thicko can fluke their way to the final and then win even. 

I do think if Andrew doesn’t get too clever, has got a fantastic chance of winning. 

Yes. Was it Ellie last series. Really dim but ended up winning

5 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

Yes. Was it Ellie last series. Really dim but ended up winning

Mandy I think her name was. She would guess the wrong traitor every single time so the traitors would not murder her and she was far too dim to be ever considered to be a traitor by the faithful. 

Edited by Lionator
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Mandy I think her name was. She would guess the wrong traitor every single time so the traitors would not murder her and she was far too dim to be ever considered to be a traitor by the faithful. 

That is why I wanted Traitor Wilf to win last time