Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CUJimmy

Traitors 2 (No iPlayer spoilers please)

On 12/01/2024 at 23:37, ALC Fox said:

Think Paul's totally fvcked this, and possibly taken Harry with him.

It'll be interesting to see how much influence Jaz has during the following day (providing he survives the night, even though it is looking like Diane's head is on the block).

I know, no idea why he played it like that. Could’ve got away with it with some but Jaz seems switched on. It’s the TV equivalent of picking a spot, you know it’s probably the wrong thing to do but just can’t help yourself!

On 13/01/2024 at 10:45, Sly said:

They take Paul out and it’s boring.

Keep pumping in those subliminal

messages about how great a guy he is. He comes across as a bit of a cycle path. I’ve definitely seen nothing of these “Mr Popular” they all talk about.

Or maybe he’s just a really good poker player.   

I could see Paul running a successful cult.

On 13/01/2024 at 11:11, Nick said:

This show is like the F1 for me. I watch the start 3 mins then fast forward to the end 10 mins. The bit in the middle is irrelevant naffness for me. Really enjoy the 13 mins I do watch though.

Edit: I missed out the point that when watching the F1 I do stop fast forwarding for massive accidents. If there was a massive accident during a traitors challenge section I’d definitely watch that bit as well.

I do find myself skipping the missions.

• Haha 1

Maybe I'm just underestimating the difference between being the audience and a participant and not having the confirmation bias of knowing who the Traitors are? but how the hell can you see all that and still think Paul is a faithful?

Edited by ealingfox
Edited out spoilers - sorry!
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Zear0 said:

Reckon it's Andrew and he'll decline. 

I don't know why you'd decline.

Once you decline and everyone knows you declined then everyone knows you're a faithful so you're just 100% booked in to be the next murder. No point in keeping someone that'll never get banished.

47 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I don't know why you'd decline.

Once you decline and everyone knows you declined then everyone knows you're a faithful so you're just 100% booked in to be the next murder. No point in keeping someone that'll never get banished.

But surely only the traitors will know he's declined,  who would be telling the faithfull. 

5 minutes ago, Robo61 said:

But surely only the traitors will know he's declined,  who would be telling the faithfull. 

But if it's the case of nobody knowing (I can't remember how it played out last year when that girl rejected the traitors), what's the point in keeping that person? 

21 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Not sure how it would work in reality, but I would really like if one series they did it so we didn’t know who the traitors are either, and then they could do a recap at the end re all the decision making. 

I would like to see them do a series where there are no traitors and the killings are just done by pulling names out of a hat.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ealingfox said:

Maybe I'm just underestimating the difference between being the audience and a participant and not having the confirmation bias of knowing who the Traitors are? but how the hell can you see all that and still think Paul is a faithful?

Editing - we don't see everything. Paul at the start was quite a charismatic fella. He might have quite decent, meaningful conservations with people which don't bring anything to what the TV producers want to show. 

Edited by CosbehFox

2 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Editing - we don't see everything. Paul at the start was quite a charismatic fella. He might have quite decent, meaningful conservations with people which don't bring anything to what the TV producers want to show. 

This is what makes it interesting in that it seems some contestants can't separate their liking for somebody from the point of the game is to deceive if a traitor 

• Thanks 1

Harry is going too early with his plan. He should keep the Traitor Vs Traitor argument to him self until later on. 

Paul we shaft Harry and he is a bit daft to think he wont. 

Paul had 6 or 7 eating out of his hand after than banishment. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AKCJ said:

But if it's the case of nobody knowing (I can't remember how it played out last year when that girl rejected the traitors), what's the point in keeping that person? 

Equally why would they get rid, let's wait and see how it plays out.