Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CUJimmy

Traitors 2 (No iPlayer spoilers please)

Maybe it’s because we all know he’s a traitor but I can’t see why everyone there loves Paul so much. He’s perfect as a traitor but when you analyse his behaviour, it feels like there’s something not quite right about him. Like he actually is a serial murderer (which again makes him perfect for the role).

With that being said, I could see him go the furthest out of the Traitors because he’s clearly dictating everything that happens and it won’t be long before he turns on another traitor (my money is on Harry).

No, he absolutely doesn’t win but I think he’ll find a way to dictate what happens to keep him in longer. He’s good TV and for that reason, he will stay in a longer time and will probably have a few lucky escapes (like tonight, a few people mentioned him beforehand and he was called out by Antony but didn’t receive a single vote). The other two traitors are comparatively quite boring.

Edited by Samu

16 minutes ago, Samu said:

Maybe it’s because we all know he’s a traitor but I can’t see why everyone there loves Paul so much. He’s perfect as a traitor but when you analyse his behaviour, it feels like there’s something not quite right about him. Like he actually is a serial murderer (which again makes him perfect for the role).

I have seen this sort of thing in the workplace. Somehow someone is popular and gets away with far more than somebody not quite so charming. Look at our recent prime minister. Somehow dazzled lots of people against their better judgement 

• Like 1

So it’s looking likely that Diane is gone (unless the ending was a bit of a bluff and someone else takes the wine). If she is gone, I wonder how long it’ll be before Ross comes clean. There’s no way they’ll go the whole season without finding out they are related. I could see a scenario where he confides in someone, only for them to tell the rest of the group. Of course he’d be wise to keep quiet but something like that will definitely come out somehow. Then again, maybe Diane won’t leave just yet as part of me thinks the revelation will happen with both of them still there.

Anyway, halfway through the series and I’m very much enjoying it as much as the first series. It’s a fun show to watch once the kids have gone to bed!

Think Paul's totally fvcked this, and possibly taken Harry with him.

It'll be interesting to see how much influence Jaz has during the following day (providing he survives the night, even though it is looking like Diane's head is on the block).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ALC Fox said:

Think Paul's totally fvcked this, and possibly taken Harry with him.

It'll be interesting to see how much influence Jaz has during the following day (providing he survives the night, even though it is looking like Diane's head is on the block).

Jaz has done well there, he needs to tell a few others he confides in to start a chain reaction before he gets murdered.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

Jaz has done well there, he needs to tell a few others he confides in to start a chain reaction before he gets murdered.

Jaz certainly seems the only one to focus properly and see through where the sheep are led by the popular personalities. Makes me laugh when others say Paul is definitely a Faithfull without any clue compared to anyone else they have banished 

• Like 4

They take Paul out and it’s boring.

Keep pumping in those subliminal

messages about how great a guy he is. He comes across as a bit of a cycle path. I’ve definitely seen nothing of these “Mr Popular” they all talk about.

Or maybe he’s just a really good poker player.   

• Like 1

This show is like the F1 for me. I watch the start 3 mins then fast forward to the end 10 mins. The bit in the middle is irrelevant naffness for me. Really enjoy the 13 mins I do watch though.

Edit: I missed out the point that when watching the F1 I do stop fast forwarding for massive accidents. If there was a massive accident during a traitors challenge section I’d definitely watch that bit as well.

Edited by Nick
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, Nick said:

This show is like the F1 for me. I watch the start 3 mins then fast forward to the end 10 mins. The bit in the middle is irrelevant naffness for me. Really enjoy the 13 mins I do watch though.

Edit: I missed out the point that when watching the F1 I do stop fast forwarding for massive accidents. If there was a massive accident during a traitors challenge section I’d definitely watch that bit as well.

Translation: for F1 read pron. 

• Haha 1