Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CUJimmy

Traitors 2 (No iPlayer spoilers please)

Echo what everyone has already said but if Mollie had just thought about it, she had to vote for Harry. There was literally no other option as there’s no way Jaz would have chosen to vote again (unless Mollie thought there were still 2 more traitors and Jaz wanted the money to himself - not sure she was smart enough to consider that though). I’m fuming with what an awful decision it was.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Samu said:

Echo what everyone has already said but if Mollie had just thought about it, she had to vote for Harry. There was literally no other option as there’s no way Jaz would have chosen to vote again (unless Mollie thought there were still 2 more traitors and Jaz wanted the money to himself - not sure she was smart enough to consider that though). I’m fuming with what an awful decision it was.

Silly little girl isn't she?

Completely incompetent in the face of someone who exploited her pleasantness.

12 hours ago, Robo61 said:

I hope for Mollie's sake that the BBC have employed the very best psychologist.

Well this is the potential problem. Whilst we're all fascinated and getting kicks from it,  there are vulnerable people in this world. We all know what's happened to some reality show stars in the last few years. 

If you've been used by men and have trust issues then this could be very damaging to your mental health. Having said that she's probably played the field herself !

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

Very nice. I understand she prefers ladies. Nothing wrong with that of course.

:jawdrop:

I need to go back and watch more episodes with this possibility in mind.

Edited by Parafox

Started bingeing this on iplayer. Never watched it before, heard all the hype (this instantly makes me not like it), however it's really addictive viewing, it's like The Apprentice only more interesting and not contrived.

14 hours ago, Tuna said:

Started bingeing this on iplayer. Never watched it before, heard all the hype (this instantly makes me not like it), however it's really addictive viewing, it's like The Apprentice only more interesting and not contrived.

what are your thoughts on Charlotte and her affection of women?

Also ; lack of pics available here