Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BKLFox

6N 2024

No one’s mentioned anything about this (or at least I haven’t seen anything), which suggests I just don’t know the rules of rugby properly but for van der Merwe’s 2nd try, did he not hit the touch line flag with his body before he grounded the try? Is that not out of play? Not that it makes much difference, but I’d love a bit of clarity on the rule here.

33 minutes ago, Samu said:

No one’s mentioned anything about this (or at least I haven’t seen anything), which suggests I just don’t know the rules of rugby properly but for van der Merwe’s 2nd try, did he not hit the touch line flag with his body before he grounded the try? Is that not out of play? Not that it makes much difference, but I’d love a bit of clarity on the rule here.

Law 21.15: If the ball or ball-carrier touches a corner flag or corner flag post without otherwise being in touch or touch-in-goal, play continues unless the ball is grounded against the post.

• Thanks 1

Actual disgrace. Why is it always France getting away with shit like that. 

Ref should have had that penalty retaken with the shot clock fully reset, the amount of interference from France, even the ****ing water carriers moving around in front of the kicker. Why do you need a water carrier on the pitch in the 80+ minutes? 

It's always France doing the shady, scummy, under handed shit. 

I'm livid and I'm not even Italian. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

England doing the usual of controlling the majority of the game and still being behind at half time because they're useless finishers, then.

Penalties is what does / doing them 

& Ford leaving his kicking boots at home 

Edited by BKLFox