Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PaulG

Saints home

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, lcfcfoz said:

I think so, with a potential trip to Wembley a few days later

If we got through again (or Southampton of course), then the fixture on FA Cup semi final weekend would also need re-arranging. The only slot left is the midweek after (23rd/24th April). I doubt they would put a midweek game between the final two matchdays as it would be unfair on those teams.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Confirmed for Tuesday 23rd April.. 7.45 kick off.. 

Sandwiched in between West Brom (H)/ possible Wembley trip and Preston away.. (wishful thinking lol)

Edited by MS0204

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, LVFox said:

Does anybody know the chances of this going to non-members?

With the importance of the fixture and should they get a result against Plymouth and West Brom I would say no chance.. to be honest they’ve only put a couple on booking history before anyways, low category b games.. I ain’t so sure they would consider this

On 10/04/2024 at 17:47, LVFox said:

Does anybody know the chances of this going to non-members?

Zero, club got UFS and the Trust off their back by putting a couple of games on general sale at the start of the year, they won't do any more now the noise has died down.

5 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Zero, club got UFS and the Trust off their back by putting a couple of games on general sale at the start of the year, they won't do any more now the noise has died down.

Their stance is poor.  Sadly it seems to me the only way it will change is if we have a prolonged period in the championship and crowd numbers drop....no fans want that for the team.  Conversely if we are in the premier league they will have no incentive to change things as I imagine most games will be sell outs and they will be too busy w*#king off at all the ticket money and membership fees rolling in to care about general sale......but its all been said before on here so ill shut up now 😂

I had tickets to the original fixture to which now my mobile tickets don’t appear in my Apple wallet. 
clicking on the link in the original purchase email generates an error stating I have had a copy already and must delete from wallet which I cannot do as the original fixture passed and the tickets disappeared.

any ideas on the usual process to get them back on?

13 hours ago, SystonFox said:

I had tickets to the original fixture to which now my mobile tickets don’t appear in my Apple wallet. 
clicking on the link in the original purchase email generates an error stating I have had a copy already and must delete from wallet which I cannot do as the original fixture passed and the tickets disappeared.

any ideas on the usual process to get them back on?

if you go to your Apple wallet and scroll to the bottom it will say expired passes, you can delete the expired ticket there

If you go to the LCFC tickets section, log in and click your name top right, click tickets in the drop-down menu, select your ticket and then select add to mobile wallet 

Edited by jammie82uk
  • Like 1

On 14/04/2024 at 19:42, HUNTA84 said:

Not sure if allowed but, If by any chance someone is selling 2 tickets for this game - 1 adult & 1 under 16 (I'll purchase 2 adults if needs be) please message me 

Just had email offering extra tickets to members as part of bring family and friends scheme. Does this help you? 

• Like 1

I've got a spare in G1 £40, I'll have to meet at the ground because I can't share or screenshot the ticket. DM me if you’re interested.

I expect my inbox will go mad if Leeds lose tonight. 😂

Edited by Foxmeister

Hi there,

My ST in C2 is available if anyone wants it. I'm not feeling great and it's a 4hr return drive but it's too late to resell. If I'm allowed to I'll forward it if anyone wants it. I'd get I think £19 from the club if I used the resale so I'd be looking for that, I wouldn't want anyone thinking I was taking the mick.

Can forward the digi. 

Siobhan