Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Middlesbrough (H) 1-2 - Post-Match Thread

23 minutes ago, MPH said:

lol You daft lad 

so if I say “ I love my children”  and my son says “ but dad you didn’t mention me specifically”  he’d be wrong because I did mention my children and he’s one of them.

of course my son in included when I say ‘ my children’  

im sorry but it’s crazy I even have to explain that.  When someone says stats  possession is one of them and can be talked about .No laziness no jumping to conclusions at all

Wind it back a bit. 

You were the one objecting to a comment saying stats showed we "battered" them, which is a reasonable conclusion. This is what most witness accounts and managers are saying too.

By singling out stats like possession and SOT and dismissing them you're also insinuating that stats are meaningless, which they obviously aren't - or at the very least you're demonstrating that you don't have a good grasp of them.

Have I really made such a poor job of explaining my issue in previous posts?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, shen said:

Have I really made such a poor job of explaining my issue in previous posts?

:nigel:

yes. You were saying that I shouldn’t single out and talk about possession  as he mentioned stats , not possession 

and I have simply been saying that possession IS a stat and I can talk about it :)

On 17/02/2024 at 21:08, Tommy Fresh said:

He's back, Justin has a bad game, can't be arsed to look but doubt you've been mentioning him recently, after stating you would and do when he plays well.

If you can't be arsed to look, then don't be arsed to make judgements.

• 1 month later...

Just bumping this as a reminder to some of our " faithful everything will be fine" brigade.

Myself and a few others voiced our options about the bubble bursting and were roundly set on like a pack of wolves.

Some of us could see the big cracks clearly, whilst those who I presume still thought we would stay up last season, thought " Everything  will be fine".

I'll leave it here for those...they will know who they are....

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Raj said:

Just bumping this as a reminder to some of our " faithful everything will be fine" brigade.

Myself and a few others voiced our options about the bubble bursting and were roundly set on like a pack of wolves.

Some of us could see the big cracks clearly, whilst those who I presume still thought we would stay up last season, thought " Everything  will be fine".

I’m still waiting for the sacrificial goat to sort us out …..

12 minutes ago, Raj said:

The faith everything will be fine brigade, the happy clappers are as bad as those running the club and should get out! 

14 minutes ago, Raj said:

nice one son. l8erz