Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ElusiveEd

Brendan Making The Headlines It Seems

3 hours ago, MPH said:

calm down chap lol . It was me making a comparison. I wasn’t accusing anyone of making the comparison.

and  no, that’s not aFact he said it in that way, it’s an opinion. 

I don’t condone sexism in anyway, but she’s an experienced journalist, she knew exactly what she was doing in poking the bear..

I don’t condone sexism BUT

Night Brendon.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, ElusiveEd said:

But what I hate in life generally these days and what really drags society down are the usual suspects just itching to pounce on anything to suit a (usually) woke agenda and being "horrified" and "offended" by every little thing.

Look in to what woke actually means, then explain why it would be a bad thing.

• Like 3

Tbf it sounds more condescending than sexist and coming from Bodgers it sounds about right. He got rattled by the journalist asking some tough but fair questions. It’s his way of having a sly dig at her. C’mon we all see thru the BS. She’s a grown woman not a little girl lol!

On 26/02/2024 at 16:29, Blue ROI said:

Yesterdays man.

He really is. No chance he realises it though. 

His ego will inevitably eventually lead him to fall afoul of the fans, the players or the board there, and he'll leave Celtic again under a cloud, then what?

He might get a job at a lower-half Premier League team then he'll just become a perennial Pardew-esque figure, flopping between relegation fodder and Champo teams until he finally just disappears into the ether or fvcks off abroad for a payday.  

Leicester City will be the most success he'll ever have in England. 

I'm not bitter, but I do want to inject his failure into my veins. 

• Thanks 1

Cant stand BR BUT if all he said was "good girl" and he;s getting crificied for it we really are living in stgarne times!

Im sure many managers have said to male reporters "good lad" so Cmon.

I mean hes a fecking cvnt and all that but lets wait for the Celts to melt in the league before we all pile in on him!

22 hours ago, Raj said:

Cant stand BR BUT if all he said was "good girl" and he;s getting crificied for it we really are living in stgarne times!

Im sure many managers have said to male reporters "good lad" so Cmon.

I mean hes a fecking cvnt and all that but lets wait for the Celts to melt in the league before we all pile in on him!

And you can't understand the difference between "Good girl" and "good lad" in the context in which it was said? 

1 hour ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

And you can't understand the difference between "Good girl" and "good lad" in the context in which it was said? 

As others have said already- its a non story.

Bigger things to cry about than this.

Lets not get offended for the sake of getting offended.:thumbup:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Raj said:

As others have said already- its a non story.

Bigger things to cry about than this.

Lets not get offended for the sake of getting offended.:thumbup:

Who's offended? I'm just saying there's a demonstrable difference between the two, so saying they're equivalent isn't correct. 

And regardless of how big the story is, or should or shouldn't be - what he said and the context in which he said it, was still sexist. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Who's offended? I'm just saying there's a demonstrable difference between the two, so saying they're equivalent isn't correct. 

And regardless of how big the story is, or should or shouldn't be - what he said and the context in which he said it, was still sexist. 

Im not defending him in the slightest so i will agree with you !:D:thumbup:

On 29/02/2024 at 14:29, Les-TA-Jon said:

Plus one of them is a made up scenario and the other one happened.

• Like 1