Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kienan dewsbury croc

Kienan dewsbury crocs birthday

53 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Here's 2 more tits PA-1326927.jpg

You can tell by the grey plumage and excessive preening that the one on the right is actually a cock.

I think I've been viewing too many British Birdwatching posts on Facebook :dunno:

35 minutes ago, los dedos said:

So it turns out most of the time I'm looking at Great tits when I'm thinking they are blue tits .

Apparently Great tits are more common and the one's you're most likely to see .

3-1 Leicester 

Screenshot_20240302_074928_Chrome.jpg

No, the Blue Tit is more common across the UK.  Numbers vary each year but currently 2.4m Great Tit territories vs 3.6m Blue Tit territories. 
There are geographical variances of course. 
The RSPB/BTO hold important data which everyone can contribute to by taking part in the Big Garden Bird Birdwatch

ps. Happy birthday op and up the foxes 😂

Edited by jgtuk
🎉

2 hours ago, jgtuk said:

No, the Blue Tit is more common across the UK.  Numbers vary each year but currently 2.4m Great Tit territories vs 3.6m Blue Tit territories. 
There are geographical variances of course. 
The RSPB/BTO hold important data which everyone can contribute to by taking part in the Big Garden Bird Birdwatch

ps. Happy birthday op and up the foxes 😂

I bow to your superior tit knowledge. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, los dedos said:

So it turns out most of the time I'm looking at Great tits when I'm thinking they are blue tits .

Apparently Great tits are more common and the one's you're most likely to see .

3-1 Leicester 

Screenshot_20240302_074928_Chrome.jpg

Toys are quite a complex thing. They come in many shapes. Coal, long tailed, blue, bearded - it goes on. I’m not a fan of bearded tits but then I’m old and not quite on board with these new ladies we have around. 

7 hours ago, Plastik Man said:

You can tell by the grey plumage and excessive preening that the one on the right is actually a cock.

I think I've been viewing too many British Birdwatching posts on Facebook :dunno:

I can't believe how baggy our shirts were. I think if Izzet and Lennon weren't running in tents we'd probably have got in the Champions League tbh. I blame dominos toys and fox leisure. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

I can't believe how baggy our shirts were. I think if Izzet and Lennon weren't running in tents we'd probably have got in the Champions League tbh. I blame dominos toys and fox leisure. 

It's come around again.

Relaxed is the new fitted.