Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nolucklcfc

Birmingham

I'd like to see Vardy upfront and Ihenacho in for Ndidi playing deeper. Enzo has explained that Ndidi is important for the attacking press but to be honest, from what I've seen quite a bit at home, the press has been disjointed and ineffective most of the time.

The problem I have with Ndidi is that it's all too structured attacking. He makes that inside run to the byline time after time, no matter if the opposition has cottoned on. He then usually always awkwardly plays a ball in that 99 times out of a 100 comes to nothing. Now having Kelechi hovering around that area is going to bring a different dynamic. He's got that craft where it can bring creativity and goal threat if he gets half a yard. 

The questions are -  is Kelechi able to offer at least some press? Is Wilf able to bring a bit more craft to his game going forward that Ihenacho can? 

I think if we can get Ihenacho playing a bit more structured out of possession it would be the way forward.

If I was Enzo, I'd be saying to Kelechi "look, here's your chance. You've got to work hard in that position but show me what you can do. You won't get away with walking around though, I need a shift from you but there's your chance, take it" 

I'd be saying to Ndidi "you fight out it with KDH or be ready to take your chance if Kelechi is s**t.

Obviously that RB position is cemented by Ricardo now, but I wonder if Ndidi could have done a better job than Choudhury there...

38 minutes ago, the draper said:

Heard a rumour few of their lads have a bug 

They all looked healthy walking near John Lewis not long ago....though depends where they eat. Here's hoping they're heading to TJs

Edited by fox_favourite

Apparently they've not won at LCFC since 2007. 

Only beat us 2011

Not won away since January 20th.

...Introducing Charity FC...

3 minutes ago, Raj said:

Apparently they've not won at LCFC since 2007. 

Only beat us 2011

Not won away since January 20th.

...Introducing Charity FC...

You do realise that it's your fault now when we lose? 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

think the fact Kel doesnt put himself about like Vardy, Cannon and Daka do is probably the main reason

Different players and you need different players against different teams. I also need a different word for different.

5 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

How do you work that out? If all three win every game between now and the end of the season, we win the league.

The only thing that matters is we keep winning.

By the betting exchanges odds converted into probability.

Of course we can only do our own job and seven wins makes the rest irrelevant but for today to be considered a good day a win is not enough, we have to see at least one of Ipswich or Leeds drop points.

Time to be honest .... Leeds and Ipswich have far more passion and desire than us to win games ... this will be another tense game and a massive test of nerve .. you have to ask are we up to it  ... 5.00pm will tell us

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, westernpark said:

Different players and you need different players against different teams. I also need a different word for different.

'Contrasting'

Off to the KP. See you on the other side.......

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Winstonthedog said:

Time to be honest .... Leeds and Ipswich have far more passion and desire than us to win games ... this will be another tense game and a massive test of nerve .. you have to ask are we up to it  ... 5.00pm will tell us

Must have missed the last game were Leeds were gash and a brain fart from Hull let them in and Ipswich got a last minute slip/toe punt when they were gifted 8 minutes of added on time against a Brussel team who decided to stop playing.

All 3 teams are going to find the run in tense. Its not just us.

Edited by Chelmofox
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Winstonthedog said:

Or you as an individual are more emotionally attached to Leicester and watch more of their games than the other two. Being more emotional attached will make you feel and have expectations of passion. 

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Or you as an individual are more emotionally attached to Leicester and watch more of their games than the other two. Being more emotional attached will make you feel and have expectations of passion. 

Not only that the styles of play bare different intensities which always skews the view of passion and desire.

• Like 1