Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nolucklcfc

Birmingham

Coady and Vardy, in for Faes and Daka. Otherwise unchanged. Cannon to come onto the bench for Daka, who shouldn’t even be on the bench after his last few outings. At least Iheanacho offers something different.

• Like 2

Might be going against the grain here but don’t think Daka played too badly against Norwich. Didn’t get involved much but our strikers rarely do these days. Cannon likely still injured, and Vardy better to come on for the last 30 mins imo. 

Would start Coady over Faes, but imagine Enzo is worried by the lack of pace in the back 3 then.

Hermansen 

Faes - Vestergaard - Doyle

Ricardo - Winks 

Fatawu - Ndidi - KDH - Mavididi 

Daka 

Stolarczyk / Coady / Justin / Hamza / Praet / Yunus / Wanya / Iheanacho / Vardy

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Might be going against the grain here but don’t think Daka played too badly against Norwich. Didn’t get involved much but our strikers rarely do these days. Cannon likely still injured, and Vardy better to come on for the last 30 mins imo. 

Would start Coady over Faes, but imagine Enzo is worried by the lack of pace in the back 3 then.

Hermansen 

Faes - Vestergaard - Doyle

Ricardo - Winks 

Fatawu - Ndidi - KDH - Mavididi 

Daka 

Stolarczyk / Coady / Justin / Hamza / Praet / Yunus / Wanya / Iheanacho / Vardy

Daka is shit

39 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Anything but the coconut stuff. Wouldn’t mind the shortbread again. 

I couldn't even get the birds to eat the coconut. I quite fancy the chocolate brownie. That was great when people were trying to eat it without taking off their face masks. 

7 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

I couldn't even get the birds to eat the coconut. I quite fancy the chocolate brownie. That was great when people were trying to eat it without taking off their face masks. 

I have a wonderful memory of the coconut water.

I can't remember the game. I think it was either Bournemouth or Villa when we had Stowell and Sadler in charge. I actually didn't pick up a coconut but i got the train back to Market Harborough and the train was packed - not just with football fans.

As we got into Harbs station, someone previously standing went to a seat where 4 fans just left the coconut thing still in its packaging.  Person had clearly had a drink or 2. Sat down, picked up the coconut and said 'what the f4ck is that!?' and then threw it in the bin. It summed up both the gift and the clubs situation in one simple question.

Edited by Chelmofox
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, westernpark said:

Coady and Vardy, in for Faes and Daka. Otherwise unchanged. Cannon to come onto the bench for Daka, who shouldn’t even be on the bench after his last few outings. At least Iheanacho offers something different.

Thought Cannon was injured?

Just have a weird feeling both Ipswich & Leeds will lose this weekend and we beat the brummies. Just hope we can go on and take that winning run to the finish line.

• Thanks 1

If you asked Enzo to name his strongest side I think other the the striker which he rotates the team that started on Monday would be it.

Its the first time since the start of October Ndidi, RIcardo and Dolye have all started together.

1 hour ago, cruzFOX said:

Just have a weird feeling both Ipswich & Leeds will lose this weekend and we beat the brummies. Just hope we can go on and take that winning run to the finish line.

From your lips to gods ears son x

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pita said:

Give cannon a chance can’t be as bad a Daka. Vardy to come off the bench for the last 30 mins

I’d like to see cannon given a go, hasn’t once played badly whenever he got the chance. Looked really good 

• Like 1