Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nolucklcfc

Birmingham

8 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Nacho has at least had moments. I’ve not seen Daka do anything well outside of Europe. Needs to go in the summer

Agreed. A lot of the matches from earlier in the season had Nacho up front and we won most of them.

Every side we still have to face we have beaten in the first fixture. We are more than capable of going on a winning run as we've shown multiple times this season, though this is now pressured stuff

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

A 90 minute rendition of sack the board would be lovely. Not that any of them will be there to hear it or face the music 

In the 90th minute , hardly any of our fans will be there to sing it.

They were still pouring out on 85 minutes on Monday 😕

3 hours ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

A 90 minute rendition of sack the board would be lovely. Not that any of them will be there to hear it or face the music 

For as much as protest is needed, we need 90 minutes of backing the lads vocally. We simply need to go up or we’re screwed, so as fans we need to do our part.

As soon as the final whistle goes, ideally we stay behind and make our voices heard Rudkin and Whelan out! In the stands and outside the main entrance like the old days with Pierpoint.

• Like 4

Fcuk me! If ever we needed a win to lift some clouds around here! 

No idea how this news will impact the squad, probably very little as no doubt the club will be downplaying it to them! 

I think we will win this, but Birmingham down there scrapping, so I expect another nervy game unfortunately. 

• Like 1

Remember playing Birmingham away when it felt like the whole world was against us.

We were bottom of the league, we’d just had 9 players banged up in Spain and 3 were still in custody. We got a great 1-0 away win that day and it felt magic. One of the best away days. Anyway, I’d love to see the same at this point, a real performance from the lads and get the three points.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

Counter-productive right now. The only priority is getting up. 90 mins of noise and backing the team. You could give every fan a loud haler and the board would still be here on Monday.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

Remember playing Birmingham away when it felt like the whole world was against us.

We were bottom of the league, we’d just had 9 players banged up in Spain and 3 were still in custody. We got a great 1-0 away win that day and it felt magic. One of the best away days. Anyway, I’d love to see the same at this point, a real performance from the lads and get the three points.

"Score in La Manga, you couldn't score in La Manga!!"

Great away day 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, STUHILL said:

Fully expect to see Top, Whelan and Rudkin in the stands with donation buckets 

I'll put Rudkin's bucket on his head and smash it with a metal pipe so it rings in his ears. 

• Haha 1

This is going to be extremely tough and possibly frustrating, Rowett one of the most pragmatic and negative coaches going and he'll be sticking 11 behind the ball. However, we've been good at breaking this down all season and I expect we'll manage it again - 2 or 3 goals in the second half after a 0-0 half time and boos.

Coyb.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fox_favourite said:

Now it's just about the points. 3pts in anyway would be good but we need to smash a team to get our gd up. Just want a weekend to go our way. 

It's certainly been a long time since that happened! We haven't won on a match day where Leeds or Ipswich have dropped points since 10 February! And more astonishingly, we haven't won on a match day where both Leeds and Ipswich have failed to win since 29 December!