Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nolucklcfc

Birmingham

3-2 foxes win!! Going to be tight one i think.

Foot in both camps

Geoff Horsfield

Kevin Phillips

DJ Campbell 

Gary Rowett

Robbie Savage

Muzzy Izzett

Curtis Davies

Chris Wood

Michael Morrison

Steve Claridge 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

3-2 foxes win!! Going to be tight one i think.

Foot in both camps

Geoff Horsfield

Kevin Phillips

DJ Campbell 

Gary Rowett

Robbie Savage

Muzzy Izzett

Curtis Davies

Chris Wood

Michael Morrison

Steve Claridge 

Can’t believe Damari Gray hasn’t got a mention 

24 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Depends if he prefers playing vards at millwall 

I reckon he’ll decide daka is better for that one 

Fwiw I think the team structure looks better when Daka plays, I’m not always sure why because it’s not obvious that he’s doing anything in particular. But across the whole season I think a lot of the good team performances have come when daka has started. Admittedly he can’t shoot to save his life. But I don’t think it’s a black and white as Vardy should always start.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kenny said:

I'd start Daka every time.

Even if vardy comes on for the last 20 and bags 2, he is doing it when the opposition is tired from chasing daka around. It's the combination that's produced the most consistent performances this season.

I don’t think I’d start Daka today. There won’t be much space in behind, if you’re wanting to bring Vardy on, then Iheanacho is the better option for how Birmingham might play.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, westernpark said:

I don’t think I’d start Daka today. There won’t be much space in behind, if you’re wanting to bring Vardy on, then Iheanacho is the better option for how Birmingham might play.

I presume Brum will park the bus today. I don't think a new manager is going to come here and be aggressive today. Park the bus and try to counter and hope a bit of pace put Doyle (if playing) and Vesty under pressure.

Would be starting Daka if thats the case and bringing in Vard around 70th minute. Daka chases / presses and stretches. Nacho doesn't and when teams park the bus he has a habit of drifting too deep.

• Like 1

Just now, Chelmofox said:

I presume Brum will park the bus today. I don't think a new manager is going to come here and be aggressive today. Park the bus and try to counter and hope a bit of pace put Doyle (if playing) and Vesty under pressure.

Would be starting Daka if thats the case and bringing in Vard around 70th minute. Daka chases / presses and stretches. Nacho doesn't and when teams park the bus he has a habit of drifting too deep.

My reasons for starting Iheanacho is because he will drop deep. There won’t be space for Daka in behind but we have a striker in Iheancho who can find space in front of the defence, play clever passes to the wingers and shoot from outside the box. Nonetheless, I’d still start Vardy if that’s an option! 

10 minutes ago, westernpark said:

My reasons for starting Iheanacho is because he will drop deep. There won’t be space for Daka in behind but we have a striker in Iheancho who can find space in front of the defence, play clever passes to the wingers and shoot from outside the box. Nonetheless, I’d still start Vardy if that’s an option! 

If we have Ndidi, KDH and Winks with Riccy inverting, we don't need Nacho dropping deep. We will need someone who will stretch the central defence, press, chase down their keeper and be the outlet to get the ball out to the wingers. Daka took a few pelters in the last match but he largely did everything needed. 

Edited by Chelmofox

2 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

If we have Ndidi, KDH and Winks with Riccy inverting, we don't need Nacho dropping deep. We will need someone who will stretch the central defence, chase down their keeper and be the outlet to get the ball out to the wingers. Daka took a few pelters in the last match but he largely did everything needed. 

Unfortunately I still think we do need him dropping deep, I don’t see KDH and Ndidi doing well against a deep defence because of their technical limitations. Daka quite rightly took pelters for the last match but I was happy with his contribution this season so far, doing the jobs you’ve described. 

• Like 2

Well do what we normally do against a team lower in the division, play possession football and get nowhere and then concede in the 60-80 mins bracket and struggle to recover.

no hamza or daka please 🤞🏻🤞🏻

32 minutes ago, westernpark said:

Be lucky if Kelechi plays another match in an LCFC Kit, this season

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

shame that bug aint been caught by some of the Ipswich and Leeds players:ph34r:

Ipswich players caught the luck virus (for you Red Dwarf fans out there).

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Vazman said:

Be lucky if Kelechi plays another match in an LCFC Kit, this season

It’s a shame the manager is that stubborn, I’d probably say the same about Cannon too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, westernpark said:

It’s a shame the manager is that stubborn, I’d probably say the same about Cannon too.

think the fact Kel doesnt put himself about like Vardy, Cannon and Daka do is probably the main reason