Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nolucklcfc

Birmingham

2 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Don’t really think norwich will get anything against Ipswich tomorrow but maybe cov could get a draw. Would love them both to lose but after last weeks 90 odd min winner and late pen just don’t see them slowing down this week. 

All about who peaks and when. If they lose this week and we don’t, the nerves start setting in. The closer they get to the finish and on their respective runs, the more ****ed we are. 

We sprinted early in the marathon and I worry it’s now caught up with us.

21 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Hopefully not another QPR. Get Doyle spraying them cross field passes and stretch them. Dont make it easy for them to defend like they did for QPR

Doyle playing will ruin their plan to do a QPR. Justin and Hamza passing out of play was the sole reason we ****ed that game entirely. 

• Like 1

Earthquake in New England and an eclipse on Monday. If this is the last weekend of humanity, I want us to be top of the table please! 

Implied chances of winning tomorrow on the betting:

Leicester 74%

Leeds 49%

Ipswich 38%

It will only be a good day if we win and at least one of the other two don't, if all three win we'll have had the worst day.

I hope we don't revert back to our old system of passing sideways till the end of times. The aggression in attack against Norwich was refreshing. Let's hope Enzo, hasn't deleted that from the menu. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Gerard said:

Leicester 74%

Leeds 49%

Ipswich 38%

It will only be a good day if we win and at least one of the other two don't, if all three win we'll have had the worst day.

How do you work that out? If all three win every game between now and the end of the season, we win the league.

The only thing that matters is we keep winning.

I’m overly nervous for today.

The blueprint of hitting us on the break with quick wingers/forwards is there for all to see and that’s Rowlett’s go-to style.

Stating the obvious but got to take our chances as we know we’ll gift at least one ourselves.

If we can start strong and the performance level is anything like last time out I am confident we win.

Hopefully we don’t get ahead, decide to sit on our lead and try and see out the game. I think we will need to score at least twice.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gerard said:

Leicester 74%

Leeds 49%

Ipswich 38%

I can think of something worse:ph34r:

Didn't think we were great first half against Norwich, but Second half made up for that. 

Hopefully a win like that has given the players renewed confidence and belief to follow up with another 3 points today.

Carry on where we left in that Second half, apply lots of pressure from the start and we'll win comfortably.  Just can't allow these to get confidence so a nice early goal would be great!

Ricardo, Ndidi & Vardy in please.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Didn't think we were great first half against Norwich, but Second half made up for that. 

Hopefully a win like that has given the players renewed confidence and belief to follow up with another 3 points today.

Carry on where we left in that Second half, apply lots of pressure from the start and we'll win comfortably.  Just can't allow these to get confidence so a nice early goal would be great!

Ricardo, Ndidi & Vardy in please.

No excuses to not play Vardy today. If we start Daka again, Enzo is clueless

• Like 1

An early goal would be great. 

Push to kill the game off.

I couldn't bare a 1 goal lead going into the last 10 mins.

Performances aren't that important at this stage, just 3pts. 

Leeds & Ipswich are winning, without playing that well.

• Like 2

Already beaten these twice this season and they caused us problems for periods of both games. The same with Millwall who we face on Tuesday too.

Got to be on it and make it 3 from 3 against both, we can no longer afford anyone a point against us. That's the mentality required.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

Hopefully not another QPR. Get Doyle spraying them cross field passes and stretch them. Dont make it easy for them to defend like they did for QPR

My only concern is the 45mph winds swirling around today to make that less effective.