Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nolucklcfc

Birmingham

Need to win them all obviously, but this is a good chance for three points, although Rowett will make them better no doubt. Currently 1-0 up against Preston.

Just now, filthyfox said:

Start Cannon, sub on Vardy.

For the last half hour, Vardy is the best option we have.

Nacho and Daka are DOG SHIT

Nacho has at least had moments. I’ve not seen Daka do anything well outside of Europe. Needs to go in the summer

• Like 1

Hopefully back to back wins

Same line up, maybe change daka for kelechi with Vardy coming on for 30mins.

Intensity from the start.. be nice to actually finish a game in the first half for a change. Be nicer if either or both of Leeds and Ipswich drop points too

5 hours ago, Unabomber said:

I’m expecting a very embarrassing day for Birmingham 

4 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Biggest win of the season, am sensing.,

Not sure if the first post is entirely serious but I’m not expecting this game to be straightforward by any means. Norwich was a much needed win, but it doesn’t just negate from the downfall. That is why I don’t yet share the same confidence going into this one. Given the stage of the season and what’s at stake in the league, it’s likely all seven of the remaining games will be tight.

8 hours ago, StanSP said:

Start the same squad that started today. But start Vardy instead of Daka. 

8 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

When it comes time to sub him off, give Nacho or Cannon a run. We don’t need to see any more of Patson this season.

What’s Tony Cottee upto these days?