Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Plymouth post match

I'm one of those who was convinced weren't that good even when we were strolling it. Not saying that because I want to feel smug, but just to highlight that I always felt this could happen. 

I don't think any other manager, even Pep, wouldn't at least throw 2 strikers on tonight. 

Surprised he didn't swap Doyle on for Justin, pretty much is go to tactic.

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

I'm one of those who was convinced weren't that good even when we were strolling it. Not saying that because I want to feel smug, but just to highlight that I always felt this could happen. 

I don't think any other manager, even Pep, wouldn't at least throw 2 strikers on tonight. 

Surprised he didn't swap Doyle on for Justin, pretty much is go to tactic.

He's said that he won't do that, he's too stubborn to go back on his word. We'll never see it with him in charge 

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

Yep some players have one eye on the exit, same scenario as last season.

Definitely part of the problem too, players have moved focus to their next move. 

I can probably count Mads, Winks and Mavididi. Maybe Justin who might expect to be here next season.