Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Will you pay £25 for a ST card?

Will you pay £25 for a ST card?  

409 members have voted

1. 1. Will you pay £25 for a ST card?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, MattFox said:

The £25 must be to fund all the extra security they had today

Was ridiculous, was not just all the stewards and police around the pitch and  tunnel but even getting out was a tight affair,  had to use the turnstiles to get out because the guy would not open the doors to let peeps out, proper jobs worth.

On 03/05/2024 at 15:08, Sol thewall Bamba said:

People need to just stop letting stewards bother them going into the ground. Just stick a bottle of water under your jacket and walk straight past them ffs. 

I took my bottle of water in today, it was in my coat pocket but they couldn’t search me as no female steward at our turnstiles so he checked my bag then I walked on

On 03/05/2024 at 22:08, Sol thewall Bamba said:

People need to just stop letting stewards bother them going into the ground. Just stick a bottle of water under your jacket and walk straight past them ffs. 

its people like you causing the downfall of society lol 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Illusion35 said:

Does anyone know if it’s one season ticket per phone or if I can have mine and my son’s both on my phone? 

You can have multiple on one phone.

14 hours ago, adam said:

Mobile Tickets still not working. Women in front of me couldn't get her ticket to scan. Sent to the ticket office at 1215. Useless system.

Same here I had to move to a different turnstile along with the rest of the queue. Everytime she offered her phone all the lights turned red. A Steward tried to help but failed then they got another one that's when I gave up and moved.

2 minutes ago, Illusion35 said:

Thank you! How do they know which phone to allocate them to?! 

Basically you down load the tickets to your phone, then you select your sons match ticket and scan him in, then Swipe to your own ticket and scan yourself in.

9 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

Basically you down load the tickets to your phone, then you select your sons match ticket and scan him in, then Swipe to your own ticket and scan yourself in.

Thanks that’s really helpful. I’ve done that with tickets for other family members for individual games and just passed them the phone to scan, but didn’t know if season tickets were different had to be one per phone. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Illusion35 said:

Thanks that’s really helpful. I’ve done that with tickets for other family members for individual games and just passed them the phone to scan, but didn’t know if season tickets were different had to be one per phone. 

Yes, it works the same.

Long waits at East Midlands Airport as passport e-gates go down
Other airports across the country are affected including Manchester and Heathrow

Long waits have been reported at airports across the country after an issue with electronic passport gates. Photographs show huge queues forming at border control in Manchester and Heathrow as passengers look to get into the UK.

The issue is also affecting East Midlands Airport, Nottingham's closest major airport. EMA acknowledged the issue at 9.15pm on Tuesday (May 7) with a message online which was also posted on X, formerly Twitter.

It said: "UK Border Force is experiencing nationwide issues affecting eGates at a number of airports, including East Midlands. Our teams are supporting UK Border Force staff to minimise disruption to passengers while they fix the problem. We apologise for any inconvenience caused during this time and thank you for your patience and understanding."

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, davieG said:

Other airports across the country are affected including Manchester and Heathrow

Long waits have been reported at airports across the country after an issue with electronic passport gates. Photographs show huge queues forming at border control in Manchester and Heathrow as passengers look to get into the UK.

The issue is also affecting East Midlands Airport, Nottingham's closest major airport. EMA acknowledged the issue at 9.15pm on Tuesday (May 7) with a message online which was also posted on X, formerly Twitter.

It said: "UK Border Force is experiencing nationwide issues affecting eGates at a number of airports, including East Midlands. Our teams are supporting UK Border Force staff to minimise disruption to passengers while they fix the problem. We apologise for any inconvenience caused during this time and thank you for your patience and understanding."

But at least we're controlling our borders! :ph34r:

24 minutes ago, davieG said:

But also if the e-gates go down the same tech is used in the cards as on your phone. Just go back to those tear out paper books we had in the 90s. 

• Like 1

On 04/05/2024 at 20:05, adam said:

Mobile Tickets still not working. Women in front of me couldn't get her ticket to scan. Sent to the ticket office at 1215. Useless system.

At around that time when I got there Turnstile number 3 wasn’t accepting mobile tickets so a steward was blocking the entrance to it 

Went to the u16 game and issues with my phone ticket. Had a season ticket 45 years, first time using the phone method. Crap. just renewed and paid for cards and the cheeky sods asked me if i wanted to donate on top lol

On 03/05/2024 at 15:08, Sol thewall Bamba said:

People need to just stop letting stewards bother them going into the ground. Just stick a flare under your jacket and walk straight past them ffs. 

FTFY