Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Will you pay £25 for a ST card?

Will you pay £25 for a ST card?  

428 members have voted

1. 1. Will you pay £25 for a ST card?

• Yes
    • No

Posted (edited)

Going mobile for mine / paying £25 for son's (18+) ticket (as easier to use with other siblings).  No mention of £25 going to Vichai charity on payment page (club missed a trick on gift aid :ph34r:) - hopefully the fan groups don't forget to remind the club about "loyalty tax" when the club bang on about how wonderful the Blue Army is blah blah blah next season (+ cost of running a trophy bus for loyal Thai fans :whistle: )

Edited by Bob666

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

Change of staff. Head of stadium safety, head of operations and head of ticket sales.

You can pretty much pin point since the FA cup bus lie and this lot joining the change on stance to being anti supporter.

I've never got to the bottom of the collection of tickets for European away games, was this a UEFA stipulation or was that fabricated aswell?

In fairness, I think i've heard of other clubs doing it but I'm not sure all clubs do. That was prior to the FA Cup is all i'm thinking.

Edited by Matt

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I've never got to the bottom of the collection of tickets for European away games, was this a UEFA stipulation or was that fabricated aswell?

In fairness, I think i've heard of other clubs doing it but I'm not sure all clubs do. That was prior to the FA Cup is all i'm thinking.

It is advised but not a must. The club said it was compulsory, a bit of digging finds this not to be the case.

13 hours ago, davieG said:

Don't forget to vote here

Don't forget to vote here, it could prove useful in future contact with the club.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

How do I go about picking physical ST, can't find the option for it.

They won't get a penny elsewhere from me, arseholes.

The Fans Groups are still working together in relation to the £25 charge

We published at the start of this week....  Season Ticket Card Confusion – Foxes Trust

Then later in the week the Official Supporters Club posted this step by step guide HOME (lcsupportersclub.co.uk)

Edited by Foxes_Trust
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

How many have refused to renew because of the £25?

Just seen the poll, so currently 2% haven’t renewed, unfortunately it doesn’t ask if the decision to not renew is due to the £25.

Edited by hackneyfox

Just paid, reluctantly. I’m sure of the press release responding to the fan feedback they said we could choose which of the Foundation’s chosen charity the money would go to but no option was available when I went through the process 

!71 votes so far surely we have more than 171 ST holders on here.

Please Vote.

15 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

How many have refused to renew because of the £25?

Just seen the poll, so currently 2% haven’t renewed, unfortunately it doesn’t ask if the decision to not renew is due to the £25.

Yeah shame about that but I had to simplify my original poll as it was too complicated and didn't work on here.

But with only 3 not renewing it doesn't seem a significant number.

• Like 1

According to the other poll, almost 75% of renewing season ticket holders (including concessions) who had a physical card last season will be sticking with one next season. If that is replicated across the fanbase, this £25 policy must either be considered a colossal failure (if the intention was to put people off physical cards) or a major success (if the motive was revenue generation). 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

According to the other poll, almost 75% of renewing season ticket holders (including concessions) who had a physical card last season will be sticking with one next season. If that is replicated across the fanbase, this £25 policy must either be considered a colossal failure (if the intention was to put people off physical cards) or a major success (if the motive was revenue generation). 

how do you keep the physical card , cannot find it in renewal details

On 12/05/2024 at 01:07, Foxes_Trust said:

The Fans Groups are still working together in relation to the £25 charge

We published at the start of this week....  Season Ticket Card Confusion – Foxes Trust

Then later in the week the Official Supporters Club posted this step by step guide HOME (lcsupportersclub.co.uk)

Thanks for the instructions, just one thing that is missing you need to make sure you are in the ticket section and not just the main menu on the home page. 

Probably obvious i guess but took me a minute or two to realise. 

On 11/05/2024 at 14:53, Matt said:

No ticket collection in Moscow. Ironically, it was as simple as a pdf sent to our phones!

I think someone said earlier, how they pay for a season ticket, but don't want the club to have any more of their money.  And they make sure they never buy anything else, ever.   That's understandable.  

Yeah I know people might say the Club need to make as much money as they can, buy better players, etc etc blah blah blah.   But tbh income from TV and gate receipts dwarfs a few extra £'s I throw at them.

Some years ago we were planning a do (big Birthday, Anniversary, whatever) and we looked at the Club hospitality.   But in the end, we thought "sod it, those greedy b'stards don't need our money" and so we gave our money to some other (much poorer) local Leicestershire institution that did a great meal, drinks, entertainment.    We had a great time and felt like they really appreciated our custom.

(ah "customer service", that thing LCFC seem to have totally forgotten)

• Like 2