Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
16 hours ago, StanSP said:

You're in for a wild ride! 

 

I think Hannah will intelligently argue her way out of danger. I don't think she's in that much danger. Blunt's naming of her was so random. 

Not banishment 

murder 

Only Hannah and Jerry can be murdered 
 

6 hours ago, Zear0 said:

Wonder if they'll over think it and get rid of Jerry, given nobody in their right mind would rationally eject her over the delightful Hannah, in the hope they come to same conclusion and vote Hannah as a traitor tomorrow?

If you were a traitor then you keep Jerry in 

she’s no threat 

Hannah far more likely to finger you 

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Not banishment 

murder 

Only Hannah and Jerry can be murdered 
 

If you were a traitor then you keep Jerry in 

she’s no threat 

Hannah far more likely to finger you 

I...  wouldnt mind fingering her!

(Sorry...  i couldnt resist!)

Edited by filthyfox
Posted
4 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Miranda Hart of all people working out that Hannah Fry is a Traitor, what a game.

Swear everyone is throwing so much s**t about that the editors can find a clip that gives us a cliff hanger.

Posted
13 minutes ago, DennisNedry said:

More excited about the new episodes of this than I am about the City games these days 

My kids (both season ticket holders) sit and watch this without their phones. If LCFC are on tv when we're not there they wont even watch these days.

 

 

Posted
1 hour ago, kingfox said:

Miranda Hart of all people working out that Hannah Fry is a Traitor, what a game.

Youre kidding me, right?  Miranda os super intelligent.

  • Like 1
Posted

Hannah sadly isn't lasting long, especially now that Miranda has worked it out. Even though there wasn't much heat on her at the Round Table tonight, I can't imagine that'll last for long. 

 

Jerry is chaos. Might as well keep her in/not murder her as it'll be an easy one later. 

 

 

Posted
35 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Hannah sadly isn't lasting long, especially now that Miranda has worked it out. Even though there wasn't much heat on her at the Round Table tonight, I can't imagine that'll last for long. 

 

Jerry is chaos. Might as well keep her in/not murder her as it'll be an easy one later. 

 

 

Dunno, I think they've (the traitors) got it sussed. Murder someone random, not someone who is actually on to them. Makes everyone re-evaluate their thoughts around, "so what were they doing that was a threat so that they were killed", when of course, there was no threat.

Posted

I reckon if I was in there I'd accidentally call Bella 'she' instead of 'they' and get booted out for not being PC enough

  • Haha 1
Posted
3 hours ago, Izzy said:

I reckon if I was in there I'd accidentally call Bella 'she' instead of 'they' and get booted out for not being PC enough

Same. I often have to wonder, what are you talking about? lol

 

For me, calling a person you know "they" sounds like an insult, plus a person demanding that they (sic) be referred to differently to the vast majority of people, seems awfully pretentious, rather like demanding to be referred to as Sir or Ma'am.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...