Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 25/09/2026 at 14:09, AKCJ said:

Can someone invert the badge? (I.e. Green lines filled in white as opposed to white lines filled in green).

image.thumb.jpeg.b51589e91030792e2266a798c041f5c9.jpeg

  • Like 4
Posted

I saw the scarf in real life today and I’m so on the fence about it. I feel like I’d look like a packet of sugar free mints or something

similar. IMO, the yellow keepers shirt should’ve been our 3rd kit 

Posted
10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

 

I can't completely put my finger on why but that's looks cheap af. 

 

Yeah, was about £75k because he’s finished 

  • Haha 4
Posted
45 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

 

I can't completely put my finger on why but that's looks cheap af. 

 

I feel like you need the right shade with yellow more than any other kit colour, otherwise they look real bad 

  • Like 1
Posted
13 hours ago, Fox in the North said:

Could you mock it up green with yellow pinstripes? 
 

Even blue with white pinstripes would have made a good home kit! 

IMG_9150.thumb.jpeg.3dc58aab152ba064e046bce68691e5ab.jpeg

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...