Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Who’s the right winger not doing herself any favours with two consecutive awful crosses

Posted
1 minute ago, Lineker's Lugs said:

Credit where it’s due, Passmoor’s half-time team talk has worked wonders.  For Sunderland.

I think it’s a ‘team shout’ instead of talk. Mute button has come in handy for this half. 

  • Like 1
Posted

Time we wound this Ladies team up, they're  more embarrassing  than the men  - and that is saying something. Message for the girls, Sundays are times for roast dinners and ironing, not trying to play bloody football. 😁

Posted

The constant micro management of the players, turn, drop, tackle….just a tirade of absolute BS while the Sunderland coach just observes her team running rings around our lot. 

  • Like 2
Posted
3 minutes ago, SK3Blue said:

I think it’s a ‘team shout’ instead of talk. Mute button has come in handy for this half. 

That’s how he’s always been.  It was perhaps justified back in the amateur/part time days, but in a professional set up (in name at least) the constant stream of instructions shouldn’t be necessary, just a bit of tinkering.

  • Like 3
Posted
7 minutes ago, steveherbe said:

Time we wound this Ladies team up, they're  more embarrassing  than the men  - and that is saying something. Message for the girls, Sundays are times for roast dinners and ironing, not trying to play bloody football. 😁

 

200.gif

Posted
4 minutes ago, Lineker's Lugs said:

That’s how he’s always been.  It was perhaps justified back in the amateur/part time days, but in a professional set up (in name at least) the constant stream of instructions shouldn’t be necessary, just a bit of tinkering.

I was aware that he was vocal but I’ve not been to a game since Miquel left, I didn’t realise just how much rubbish spouted from his gob until today.
 

I stopped my chat when coaching games at about u12/13 level, perhaps we should get him a respect barrier instead of a technical area. 
 

 

  • Like 3
Posted

I am staggered by how dreadful we have been for the last 3 games on the bounce.

Not a hint of quality on the pitch.

Had a decent spell before the end of the 1st half, but we’ve had nothing since.

 

Would love nothing more than Passmoor getting the sack, but I just don't think it is going to happen.

  • Like 1
Posted

Has to go after that, should have gone halfway through last season and I’d fire the fitness coach aswell. 
 

Couldn’t possibly get worse under Hourihan and Moore, I can’t think why you would want to be his assistants either, surely they are there to replace him now? 

  • Like 2
Posted

I will be very surprised if he gets sacked after today's game. Not because he shouldn't, he absolutely should.

 

But if they were going to, they surely would have done it at the point of us being relegated. That's the nail of all nails to put into the coffin, but he seems impervious to it, from the boards perspective at least.

Posted
3 minutes ago, lcfcrinaldi said:

I will be very surprised if he gets sacked after today's game. Not because he shouldn't, he absolutely should.

 

But if they were going to, they surely would have done it at the point of us being relegated. That's the nail of all nails to put into the coffin, but he seems impervious to it, from the boards perspective at least.

If there is any aspiration to get promoted then surely being played off the park by the current top two teams in the league should trigger something in the boardroom. I fear you are right though, they appear to be hurtling down towards part time in the league below. 

Posted

A failing football club. Complaining you cannot compete at the top level is one thing; they are dismal in the levels below too.

  • Like 2
Posted
13 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

He's unbearable. I just turned it off and won't be watching again until he's gone.

I’m with you there, he would get absolutely destroyed even at tier 6/7 in non league, I think his A licence fell out of a Christmas cracker. 

Posted

It’s no surprise the women are stacking it too…. There’s no leadership at the club, no direction, no purpose…. No-one is seeking to actively progress the club, we will simply get worse and worse as an organisation until we’re eventually sold. Rudderless ships, don’t reach their destination, they drift to nowhere. 

  • Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...