Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Who should be the new manager...

Now it's official, we need to start discussing who will take over and I'm quite concerned about the possibilities. Hopefully the chap who mentioned Peter Reid is totally wrong because I reckon that would be a disaster. So who should take over the now vacant managerial post?

Now it's official, we need to start discussing who will take over and I'm quite concerned about the possibilities. Hopefully the chap who mentioned Peter Reid is totally wrong because I reckon that would be a disaster. So who should take over the now vacant managerial post?

I have no idea myself right now. But I do hope the board have someone in mind already. Imagine what would happen if we didn't find anyone till the end of the season!!! :ermm:

Where in his history has he been a disaster given the tools he was working with at the time. For heaven's sake give the man some credit!!!

Someone temporary with experience (though i wouldn't pick Reid) until the end of the season - hopefully keep us up. Then we have the Summer to decide on keeping them on or going for someone like Tilson, Newell, Allen, Penney.

Please not Peter Reid!!!

Steve Tilson's done a good job down this way so he'd be a good bet. Martin Allen's also got to be up there, as imo, should John Gorman. I'd also have no problem with giving the job to Rob Kelly permanently if he does well.

He's employed now. If we'd got rid of Levein earlier that was a serious option.

Only as assistant to ROI, hardly taxing for him. I bet he'd be tempted. WE've got a decent set up ,very good set of youngsters and he'd be hugely flattered as i'm sure he's convinced that everyone thinks he's past it.

Personally i hope Newell has annoyed the Luton board and we can snap him up,realistically ,as if !!

i think we should reappoint brian little at the club, as a more realistic target .

yeah he would be alrite he knows hume n we would finally see our team play well! if not win!

also i heard sven needs a job :P

Archived