Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Who should be the new manager...

Alot of you have read my views over the past few months. I have said craig should have gone end of dec early jan so a new manager would have had the transfer window and more games. Leaving it later makes the job a lot more less attractive. With newell knocking us back this has come into reality. I think we have already made our club look a mockery by approaching numerous manager's who are employed in succession especially leeds who we had next to no chance of succeeding.

Kelly has now won his first 2 league games and appears to have a different manager style to craig, his management style is more to my liking eg. putting kisnorbo is a stronger position and not making half a dozen changes after a win. He also evidently can enspire more motivation during half time.

We know kelly wont take on the job full time but I think we should ask him to finish off the season with the aim of avoiding relegation and then look for a new manager at the end. Looking at the top of league one their is 3 or 4 manager's who would be suitable but they are not all going to get promoted so their will be one or 2 dissapointed in the summer and will be tempted by joining LCFC, now we are not attractive but come summer we will be. It may also be the case that if blackwell gets leeds up they wont renew his contract and he will be available. Davies at preston last I heard is on a rolling annual contract and also in theory is there for the taking in the summer if preston dont go up.

Whats everyone else's views on my ideas.

How about we stick with robbo and mike stowell till end of season then get Mcleish in at the end of season ?

I rate him as a manager and he hasnt really been tested in the spl.

What do you think good idea or too much of a gamble as he is not proven ?

How about we stick with robbo and mike stowell till end of season then get Mcleish in at the end of season ?

Gamble, for me, I don't like the SPL, and don't rate it so it's a no for me!!

No thank's, the mess we're in is because of second rate managment :angry:

He is proven though, proved to me he isn't good enough to get Rangers in the top 2 with the cash he's spent, I'll NEVER go to City if he was installed as manager, only after he's been sacked I'd come back ! Don't rate him, plus I've never seen him smile ! <_<

He did very well at Hibs, as good as anyone could do with that set-up and has won 7 trophies in 4 years with Rangers and this season got them into the knock-out stages of the Champions League.

He wouldn't stand for any sh*t from players either.

I would love to see him here.

I'm torn one part of me says yes i would like him here but the other says no.

He has won trophies with Rangers but we all know that this is a Mickey Mouse League and more times than not there are only going to be two teams going for the Title.

Archived