Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Who should be the new manager...

It was only a matter of time before CL was going to put that right.

He was cut short in his prime.. his dream of twenty five games without a win, cruelly denied to him by a board which suddenly and unexpectedly grew some balls.

Having said that, I don't want Gary Mac either.

Only as assistant to ROI, hardly taxing for him. I bet he'd be tempted. WE've got a decent set up ,very good set of youngsters and he'd be hugely flattered as i'm sure he's convinced that everyone thinks he's past it.

I think you'll find he's a little bit higher than assistant.

Wouldn't suprise me if he, Robbo and Wally took over at Leicester now.

MON is still obviously caring for his sick wife and wouldn't attend training most days but he trusts John Robertson and Steve Walford.

If you would accept him doing the job part-time and only signing on short term then I think it could be a go-er.

MON is still obviously caring for his sick wife and wouldn't attend training most days but he trusts John Robertson and Steve Walford.

If you would accept him doing the job part-time and only signing on short term then I think it could be a go-er.

It would surprise me

LOTS

God I hope you're right.

You've just inspired my new sig...

leicester was a career step up for him why in the hell would he come back?

Family circumstances. At the moment he could only take a part-time job and it would up to you to accept that. He realised last season that Celtic was too big a job to only do on a part-time basis. Maybe Leicester would be different, maybe not.

he didn't attend training that often when he was manager!!!

people need to get over MON he is never coming back

Archived