Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

IT'S COTTERILL THEN !

I'd like to be first to post the news that our new manager is Steve Cotterill. This comes from my mate who's a journalist on the Manchester evening paper (the same who gave me the tip - the first posted on City sites - that Iain Hume was coming to us). Apparently the news won't be official until tomorrow morning (after the Burnley game). The spiel from our Burnley groundstaff friend that SC is saying goodbye to all at Turf Moor is probably right up to date then.

I'd like to be first to post the news that our new manager is Steve Cotterill. This comes from my mate who's a journalist on the Manchester evening paper (the same who gave me the tip - the first posted on City sites - that Iain Hume was coming to us). Apparently the news won't be official until tomorrow morning (after the Burnley game). The spiel from our Burnley groundstaff friend that SC is saying goodbye to all at Turf Moor is probably right up to date then.

I'll take you word for it, don't let me down!!

I am REALLY on the fence with this one. He is young and hungry and has plenty of badges on his scout jumper, but just cos he knows how to start a fire in a bean tin and tie knots doesnt mean he can do the bizzo...

also I am not a statto so can someone remind me how we did with him alongside MA, isnt he a "defensive " coach?

Didnt he leave us without a job to go to cos he was " a bit shit really"?

Answers on a post card please!

Everythings adding up , this geezer saying his journo mate has word we've got our man , and that Burnley fella that has said SC went round Turf Moor saying his goodbyes.

I'd be very happy If it was SC :)

I am REALLY on the fence with this one. He is young and hungry and has plenty of badges on his scout jumper, but just cos he knows how to start a fire in a bean tin and tie knots doesnt mean he can do the bizzo...

also I am not a statto so can someone remind me how we did with him alongside MA, isnt he a "defensive " coach?

:D:D:D:D:D

The funniest quote of the year easily!!!

Hahahaaa superb

He was only ever short term (6 months), it was an open contract. If someone offered him a managers job he was allowed to go.

why whats wrong with him!? he's done a gd job and as long as our club stays up!!!

Hows he done a good job? He's done an average job - not great but far from bad, that's why they're mid table each season. He's lost more games than he's won at this level, if he carries that here we're definately going to League 1. We need a manager used to winning games, obviously we'll have to dip into League 1 but we need our attacking play working on first.

He was only ever short term (6 months), it was an open contract. If someone offered him a managers job he was allowed to go.

I seem to remember him leaving with no job to go to...I could be wrong I usually am! :ermm:

That Burnley geezer has just posted on TFF.

Just to clarify , Steve WILL be in charge for tonights game against Brighton. He said his goodbyes early this morning and went down South to meet up with the squad. But he will be unvieled at the Walkers Stadium tomorrow.

We need something official I cant handle this :cry:

Archived