Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

IT'S COTTERILL THEN !

The poster on TTF may be correct but as we understand it, SC and the team flew back from their break straight darn sarf and have not been back to Burnley as yet.

Frankly if he's going I wish he'd get on with it so we can add your compo cheque to our war chest for next season and get on with finding our next manager.

I hope this isn't true, but then again I'm scared the board will panic and appoint Joeys Dad or Reid.

If he does come I'll reserve my judgement until he starts to make his mark to on the team.

I'd still prefer Newell, Lennon, Davies, Penney, Allen or even Rob Kelly however.

Steve Coterill knows the board at City as he worked alongside Micky Adams for a short while and knows the ins and outs but possibly can see the POTENTIAL at city over Burnley.

Good manager at stoke, out of his depth at Sunderland.

Not a bad replacement for us.

and for ****s sake he wasn't the manager at Sunderland he was number 2, good mananger at Stoke? He walked out after 12 games - posting his company car key thorugh the letter box by way of a resignation so he could become NUMBER 2 at Sunderland

Jesus if you know nothing about him how can you say whether he's a good or bad choice?

I don't know if Cotterill will be a good manager for us, it seems nobody can make a success of it here but he's definately got the credentials to get this club out of the mess it's in.

He's a motivator from what I gather and that's what we need. I'll be happy if he becomes our manager.

As we know SC wasn't happy with the Burnley board for selling his strikers without his permission. Is this the reason why the board has got rid of delump and dion?? If he has no strikers, we can't get rid of them!! Only 4 more to go!!

I don't know if Cotterill will be a good manager for us, it seems nobody can make a success of it here but he's definately got the credentials to get this club out of the mess it's in.

He's a motivator from what I gather and that's what we need. I'll be happy if he becomes our manager.

I don't think there are many better alternatives then Cotterill at this stage of the season and in our predicament!! We need somone in quick and knows this division, and he will definitely organise and add some steel to the side!!!

This day just gets worse.

We have to be realistic, it's about the best we can probably get.

The managers doing really well ie. at the top of div 1 and 2 aren't going to leave at this stage of the season.

Who else is there? Peter Reid? :cry:

We have to be realistic, it's about the best we can probably get.

The managers doing really well ie. at the top of div 1 and 2 aren't going to leave at this stage of the season.

Who else is there? Peter Reid? :cry:

Exactly, we can't afford to be picky. However, I think many people would agree that Reid would be suicide and Thordarsson would be a bit of a let down.

Archived