Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
holly

four four two

Was the Premiership included? If so, that's quite a feat. If not, that's shit.

Of course the Premiership wouldn't be included if Fryatt was 44th out of 50! The starting 11 and the bench for Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United would equal 48 players alone, and thats not including all the other great players in the premiership! :ermm:

Hmm.. I think we should have more players in the top 50, which include Hume, Gudjohnson, Paddy Mac, and oviously Fryatt.

Having said that your taking it to extremes.

If they were all in the top 50 players in the football league we would be top of the table, considering that would mean Stearmen would need to be in there as well if your including those 4. <_< Think about what your saying.

I'm quite pleased we only have one player in there, less exposure. I think we have some great young players, but alot of fans think that their club should have atleast a few of their players in the top 50 but not all clubs can.

Even if all the championship clubs had 2 players each in there that's nearly 50 players and that's without including any from the other lower leagues. It's aload of bollocks anyway.

It's a stupid list, built mostly on rep rather than actual performances. But here it is:

50 - John McDermott (Grimsby)

49 - Chris Birchall (Port Vale)

48 - Joe Hart (Shrewsbury)

47 - Matt Lockwood (Leyton Orient)

46 - Grant McCann (Cheltenham)

45 - Luke Gutteridge (Southend)

44 - Matt Fryatt (Leicester)

43 - Nathan Clarke (Huddersfield)

42 - Jay Tabb (Brentford)

41 - Daryl Flahaven (Southend)

40 - Matt Kilgannon (Leeds)

39 - Brian Stock (Burnley)

38 - Eddie Lewis (Leeds)

37 - John McGreal (Burnley)

36 - Roger Johnson (Wycombe)

35 - Kevin Nichols (Luton)

34 - Sam Sodje (Brentford)

33 - Darren Ward (Crystal Palace)

32 - Greg Halford (Colchester)

31 - Leroy Lita (Reading)

30 - Billy Sharp (Scunny)

29 - Grant Holt (Forest)

28 - Karl Hawley (Carlisle)

27 - Kenny Miller (Wolves)

26 - Nathan Tyson (Forest)

25 - Nick Montgomery (Sheffield United)

24 - Michael McIndoe (Doncaster)

23 - Seol Ki-Hyeon (Wolves)

22 - Ashley Young (Watford)

21 - Paddy Kenny (Sheffield United)

20 - Danny Shittu (QPR)

19 - Neil Danns (Colcester)

18 - Tom Soares (Palace)

16 - Chris Morgan (Sheffield United)

15 - Kevin Doyle (Reading)

14 - Marcus Hahnemann (Reading)

13 - Marlon King (Watford)

12 - Boaz Myhill (Hull)

11 - Joleon Lescott (Wolves)

10 - Bobby Convey (Reading)

9 - Ade Akinbiyi (Sheffield United)

8 - Cameron Jerome (Cardiff)

7 - Ibrahima Sonko (Reading)

6 - Dave Nugent (Preston)

5 - Dave Kitson (Reading)

4 - Lee Trundle (Swansea)

3 - Andy Johnson (Palace)

2 - Steve Sidwell (Reading)

1 - Phil Jagielka (Sheffield United)

How Sharp, Hawley and Holt can be classed as better than Leroy Lita is beyond me and an embarrassment to the magazine that have published it. Don't get me wrong there are some good lower league players, but they've obviously decided they must include a certain amount of them in there without weighing up whether they are better than the rest of the players in the football league.

Utter bollocks

How Sharp, Hawley and Holt can be classed as better than Leroy Lita is beyond me and an embarrassment to the magazine that have published it. Don't get me wrong there are some good lower league players, but they've obviously decided they must include a certain amount of them in there without weighing up whether they are better than the rest of the players in the football league.

Utter bollocks

It must be some kind of weighted measure, otherwise there wouldn't be anyone from the lower leagues in there.

Archived