Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

I love crappy films for example i've watched Paris Hiltons last 3 films - The Hottie And The Nottie, House Of Wax and that one with Jason Mewes.

But i can't bring myself to watch it, everytime i try i find an excuse and watch summat else instead lol.

Oh dear theres a couple of hours of your life you wont get back again! :S

I watched "The Bank Job" today, Jason Statham stars.

Really enjoyed it, if you get a chance to watch it then please do.

Based on true events, Does make you wonder how many bent coppers there and how many crimes have been kept well hidden by the powers within the law.

Money is power.

I love crappy films for example i've watched Paris Hiltons last 3 films - The Hottie And The Nottie, House Of Wax and that one with Jason Mewes.

But i can't bring myself to watch it, everytime i try i find an excuse and watch summat else instead lol.

You are missing out my friend. Gigli is a modern classic.

Just finished watching Dead Man's Shoes which I thought was bloody phenomenal.

My mate also told me about this, will have to see it.

Anyone here seen Magnolia?

magnoliacarfrogs.jpg

Yup. P.T. Anderson's epic - maybe a bit hard to swallow, quite long and full of miserable characters. Not the ususal Hollywood popcorn flick.

Good luck with that one, it's already a classic and you won't see Cruise in a more personal role than that. I think it works well with his Scientology background.

Great acting ensemble. They all play arseholes, but all so likeable.

If you can spare 3 hours or so, do it.

I watched "The Bank Job" today, Jason Statham stars.

Really enjoyed it, if you get a chance to watch it then please do.

Based on true events, Does make you wonder how many bent coppers there and how many crimes have been kept well hidden by the powers within the law.

Money is power.

Just watched it.

Thought it was excellent. :thumbup:

"Micheal X's File in the national british archive remains classified until 2054" lol i would love to read it.

Yup. P.T. Anderson's epic - maybe a bit hard to swallow, quite long and full of miserable characters. Not the ususal Hollywood popcorn flick.

Good luck with that one, it's already a classic and you won't see Cruise in a more personal role than that. I think it works well with his Scientology background.

Great acting ensemble. They all play arseholes, but all so likeable.

If you can spare 3 hours or so, do it.

I have seen it mate, I was saying my mate said I should see In Bruges. Magnolia is one of my favourite films, had to watch it a couple of times though to grasp it, as it's pretty deep.

Watched Robin Hood Prince of Thieves earlier.

What a film! Kevin Costner = Ledge. The song is also a favourite of mine.

This is England to watch aswell later on, got to be one of my favourite films.

Edited by Uncle Albert

Just watched it.

Thought it was excellent. :thumbup:

"Micheal X's File in the national british archive remains classified until 2054" lol i would love to read it.

Yeah I really liked this film, Very Interesting.

I would also love to get my hands on " Micheal X's" file. :D

You should check him out on Wikipedia, John Lennon was a close friend.

Yeah I really liked this film, Very Interesting.

I would also love to get my hands on " Micheal X's" file. :D

You should check him out on Wikipedia, John Lennon was a close friend.

If it is true, I dont think it said there age but i would put the bank robbers in there mid 30's at the time around 75-80 now. I wonder if one will spill the beans on there death bed. My guess would be that they set the date at 2054 so anyone who was around at the time will be long gone or of an age where there not likely to remember so they think it will all be forgotten, Which leads me to believe there is definetly something in it.

I know princess Margret wasn't in the film for very long but i find it hard to believe she looked as good as that actress did. :D

If it is true, I dont think it said there age but i would put the bank robbers in there mid 30's at the time around 75-80 now. I wonder if one will spill the beans on there death bed. My guess would be that they set the date at 2054 so anyone who was around at the time will be long gone or of an age where there not likely to remember so they think it will all be forgotten, Which leads me to believe there is definetly something in it.

I know princess Margret wasn't in the film for very long but i find it hard to believe she looked as good as that actress did. :D

Ay Princess Magret was never as good as that actress. But she loved to get involved in real life and was often "putting it about"

Oh yes, I would love one of them to come out and spill the beans, that is something though that will be hidden for ever I fear.

A long line of bent coppers, Still to this day taking deals with criminals.

It will never change.