Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Skills

Can I just say I love this guy. I watched him off the ball earlier for a bit and his positioning is just so good. he intercepted a pass and I don't think the crowd realised exactly how much thought went into his positioning.

When he goes charging down that wing it reminds me of flash gordon off to save the world. His long hair glistens in the floodlit glare, his body language says to me "I'm Flash, and there's nothing you can do about it"

Did you all enjoy it when that cocky cardiff player was on the wing teasing us and Skills just stuck a boot out and dispossed him? like taking candy from a baby!

Can I just say I love this guy. I watched him off the ball earlier for a bit and his positioning is just so good. he intercepted a pass and I don't think the crowd realised exactly how much thought went into his positioning.

When he goes charging down that wing it reminds me of flash gordon off to save the world. His long hair glistens in the floodlit glare, his body language says to me "I'm Flash, and there's nothing you can do about it"

Did you all enjoy it when that cocky cardiff player was on the wing teasing us and Skills just stuck a boot out and dispossed him? like taking candy from a baby!

who you on about colly?

He's having a good season, i'm very pleased with how he's been playing.

Agreed...as opposed to Low I can forgive Nils for making cock-ups simply because he so evidently tries his best most of the time...and seems to have grown in confidence ever since the Villa game where he pretty much bossed the wing.

He's a talented defender, good on the ball and strong.

Mark aka Scowy made the point that if he was our left back vs Norwich, we wouldn't have conceded the goal just before half time as he would win the header - shame it was maybury for that game.

he has been doing v well, today was the fastest i`ve ever seen him run! think the break he had from playing did him good!

however wish he would give up he runs with the ball gets in good positions then decides thats enough and stops, confuses me

This'll surprise you but I'll put four pennyworth in for Nils.

As a former coach I think Nils is desperately slow on the turn and extremely vulnerable to the counter attack. But somehow, week-in, week out he copes.

Yes he makes the odd costly mistake but he never hides when he cocks up and never lets it bother him.

Today I thought he really showed some trust in Levi. He was looking for him with his passes, trying to support, even to overlap on occasions. Perhaps because Levi helps make his job easier too.

Yes, the attacking seemed to catch him out a bit towards the end but the bloke forever tries to be improving what he has to offer. I admire that. He even had a shot today.

I've desperately wanted to see another attacking full-back but it is honestly the least of my worries right now.

Nils has earned some respect.

[..] Did you all enjoy it when that cocky cardiff player was on the wing teasing us and Skills just stuck a boot out and dispossed him? like taking candy from a baby!

I pissed myself laughing.

It was such a sweet tackle - took the ball cleanly while staying on his feet but left the Cardiff player in a heap about 5 foot away. Quality.

:D

I pissed myself laughing.

It was such a sweet tackle - took the ball cleanly while staying on his feet but left the Cardiff player in a heap about 5 foot away. Quality.

:D

glad you felt it mate - it was like an energy saving light bulb - so efficient :D

It was the tension release which got me! It was like this one guy infront of 20k odd saying "look at me, i've got confidence and will make your players look shit infront of the home fans" and then skills just used so little energy to make the guy go flying and look like a shit head! I love you skills!

Archived