Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Which song have you played most in your life?

Mine would probably be Cups by Underworld I reckon. And seeing as it's 11 minutes 45 seconds long I've spent a fair bit of my life listening to it!

Tricky question, this.

Easier if you go by count on your iTunes or something. But that's not going to be a correct total really is it, so i'll shut up.

Mine would probably be Cups by Underworld I reckon. And seeing as it's 11 minutes 45 seconds long I've spent a fair bit of my life listening to it!

Tricky question, this.

Mine would be a song I/my dad listened to a lt when I was younger, songs like done by groups like Deep Purple (Smoke on the Water etc.) or The Beatles (Yellow Submarine springs to mind) or something like Californication by the Chili Peppers. Or Filmstar, by a band I've forgotten the name of lol

Edit: it was Suede :doh:

Tricky question, this.

:thumbup: at least you didn't waste any time. Quality tune!

In total listening time, mine would probably be Lateralus by Tool. I don't think I'm going to beat the 202 times I've listened to Flyleafs "Fully Alive" though :blink: .... :o:mellow::whistle::(:dunno:

Fúck you, I won't do what you told me!

Mooooootherfuuuuuuuckeeeeeeeer!

Tricky question, this.

A great tune. Best served LOUD.

For me possibly Portishead - It Could Be Sweet. Very difficult to say though really.

Probably She Bangs The Drums by The Storn Rorses or Kennedy by The Wedding Present

I was going to say either Kennedy or Take me.

I have 4 copies of Bizarro 1 on cd, 1 on cassette and 2 on vinyl (what was I thinking?)

My i-pod's most played is Cruella by The White Rose Movement. Though I do have the shuffle on a lot.

Mooooootherfuuuuuuuckeeeeeeeer!

Was that song on one of the Grand Theft Autos? :P