Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Robert Kelly

If Kelly cries it'll finish me... but oh what a wonderful morning, screw revision I'm skipping down to the Walkers from campus... of course only to have that spring in my step cut from under me as we seen Reid beeming face from behind that nearly (but not quite reflective glass) :cry:

He deserves thanks for his part in keeping us up. He also needs to get himself back to basics and have a good think about what he wants to stand for as a football coach and manager.

So in short he needs to redouble his efforts in future :dunno::D

...only to have that spring in my step cut from under me as we see Reid's beaming face from behind that nearly (but not quite reflective glass) :cry:

If it is Reid then I think the glass will need to be bulletproof as well!!

Thanks Rob for keeping us up last season - all the best in the future.

Thanks for keeping us up last season, that won't ever be forgotten. I'll try to forget what you have done this season though because it's been frustrating and embarrassing at times.

You're a good man Robert and I hope you get another manager's job elsewhere, perhaps at a lower level where you can use recent experience.

All the best.

I'd like to say well done Rob and good luck for the future...but I sure as shit am not going to.

"Oh, but he was such a nice bloke, Dave"

So that **** what. The entire reason we are no languishing where we are is as a result of him "being a nice bloke". The raised game last season to avoid the drop was the players - not him. We've seen the same thing this season ~ them doing what they want and him being too much of a pussy to stop them.

I don't want him run down by the same truck that is going to flatten Wise...but as far as I am concerned he can **** off and not slam the sodding door on his way out.

He presided over one of the worst seasons football I have ever witnessed. No effort, no fitness, no coordinated plan, no flexibility, no dressing room respect - the bloke was sodding dreadful.

Good riddance.

Thanks for keeping us up last season, that won't ever be forgotten. I'll try to forget what you have done this season though because it's been frustrating and embarrassing at times.

You're a good man Robert and I hope you get another manager's job elsewhere, perhaps at a lower level where you can use recent experience.

All the best.

Words proverbially extracted from my cranial cavity. :ph34r:

Best of luck Rob. :thumbup:

He was told by Blackburn Rovers that he had a job for life up there with their Academy and it was a tough decision for him to leave them anyway so I can see him going back up there. He's still got a house in that area so it wouldn't surprise me at all if you see him back at Rovers' Academy in the near future.

Im not going to say thanks either, Rk 's had 2 years salary out of LCFC, that's nigh on £500K if the rumours are correct. I've contributed £600 to that this season so that's my contribution to his contribution.

Have I got value for money? NO!

The myth that this is not his team holds no water for me either recent teams have included

Henderson - new contract.

Stearman - new contract

McAuley - his only decent signing

Kenton

Newton

Jarrett

Johnson

Tiatto - new contract

Horsfield

Yeates

He's also had Josh Low, Danny Cademarteri, Andy Welsh, Luigi Glombard.

Not forgetting his undoubted influence in the signings of Nissa, Hume, Fryatt, Hammond, McCarthy - would Levein really have known much about any of them.

That Team and those players have RK written all over them - mediocre

Im not going to say thanks either, Rk 's had 2 years salary out of LCFC, that's nigh on £500K if the rumours are correct. I've contributed £600 to that this season so that's my contribution to his contribution.

The myth that this is not his team holds no water for me either recent teams have included

Stearman - new contract

Kenton

Newton

Jarrett

Johnson

Tiatto - new contract

Horsfield

Yeates

Not forgetting his undoubted influence in the signings of Nissa, Hume, Fryatt, Hammond, McCarthy - would Levein really have known much about any of them.

Errrr we only had enough money to get mediocre players in!!!

I want to thank Rob for saving us from relegation last season, other than that, he just hasn't been good enough. Thanks and good luck.

Stearman - new contract

Kenton

Newton

Jarrett

Johnson

Tiatto - new contract

Horsfield

Yeates

:appl: My feelings exactly, he's had more than a fair crack of the whip.

Errrr we only had enough money to get mediocre players in!!!

I want to thank Rob for saving us from relegation last season, other than that, he just hasn't been good enough. Thanks and good luck.

The wages bill is still in the top ten of this league and other clubs have made much better use of freebies and loans.

Time to move on though.

Cheers rob last season you kept us up against the odds. You really did put the club 1st and was a nice bloke. But being nice is not what its all about.

Stearman - new contract

Kenton

Newton

Jarrett

Johnson

Tiatto - new contract

Horsfield

Yeates

Harsh, but oh so true!

Archived