Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

7 hours ago, everton carr said:

Wow didn't know things had got that bad. The only good news is that the ECB  will help they can't say no after they have bailed out Durham and Glamorgan in the last couple of years.Could be a sizeable points deduction though

I was surprised when I sorted. Club have said nothing at all. Dissapointing. 

Warm up game has gone well, on a positive 

1 hour ago, everton carr said:

Been reliable informed that so far no help from the ECB has been forthcoming and that all bills and players wages are being funded by a local business man not sure who that is but David Wilson worth around £700m would be my guess

Has Wilson put his hand into his own pocket before? Been on the board for donkeys.

1 hour ago, baker11 said:

Has Wilson put his hand into his own pocket before? Been on the board for donkeys.

Been informed David Wilson is indeed the man of the hour.To answer your question he has funded the academy for many years and paid for pre season trips overseas but other that that don't think he has invested too much over the years

• Like 2

On 31/03/2019 at 15:55, everton carr said:

Another poor performance by Abbas for Pakistan today 0/71 off 10 overs good news for the County.Notice Hasan Azad back playing for Loughborough v Kent today county academy bowler Alex Evans with 3 wickets

Evans bowls with a bit of nip, wonder if he may push into the 1s this year? 

4 hours ago, everton carr said:

Been informed David Wilson is indeed the man of the hour.To answer your question he has funded the academy for many years and paid for pre season trips overseas but other that that don't think he has invested too much over the years

Hopefully we can be run sustainably but this is preferable to ECB help. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Walshy5 said:

About time Notts started bringing there own players through rather than stealing everyone else's talent.

I'm no Notts fan but to be fair to them they have brought though plenty of players Footitt Patel Ball Fletcher Hales to name just a few

11 minutes ago, Cake said:

Interesting to see who they leave out tomorrow? Dexter is not available neither is Abbas. 

I'd go for

Javid

Horton

Azad

Ackermann 

Cosgrove

Dearden

Hill

Mike 

Taylor

Wright

Griffiths

Amazing how many matches Dexter seems to miss because of Personal problems been going on for a couple of years now

3 minutes ago, everton carr said:

Amazing how many matches Dexter seems to miss because of Personal problems been going on for a couple of years now

Yep.  I'm all for supporting people but it's difficult with such a small squad.