Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

1 hour ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Hands up who expected to win this when they reached 211-2 in their second innings? Great effort from the lads to win away to one of the promotion favourites. Would be great to finally have a good season!

Yeah I said we’d win, but failed to tell anyone else or post anything on here, but honestly I thought it I really did ?

On 06/04/2019 at 20:10, Cake said:

Going tomorrow. Still in it. Day 3 and quite even. 250 chase best scenario. 

Didn't quite say we would win but what I said above is the nearest I will get to an accurate prediction. 

I still can't believe we won.

3 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Hands up who expected to win this when they reached 211-2 in their second innings? Great effort from the lads to win away to one of the promotion favourites. Would be great to finally have a good season!

I was hopeful 

1 hour ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

He took Wayne Parnell to the cleaners, 2overs for 35!!! Including a great chipped 6 

40 not out and only 2 runs which aren't boundaries. lol

Fair play to the lad. Trying to hit our way out of trouble couldn't do much worse than many of the pathetic replies we've put up to big scores in recent years...

• Like 2