Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
El_Thief

Fryatt Rumours ?

Not just a rumour anymore. Its on the OS that we've rejected it. I think Matty needs one more season to prove his worth. Injury ravaged season last time. If he has a good season keep him, bad one, Sell him. :thumbup:

When does his contract end?.

I don't think we will

I don't think we will either. We don't really have anything to lose if we do keep him on for another year. If he does crap we can put someone else in. We are going to have about 5 strikers next season after all lol

I was sure I posted this first.

I don't think we should let him go unless it's silly money. Along with Cort and Hume, a fully fit Fryatt is a great asset in this division.

Unless Allen is thinking of signing a better striker?

wow.

ok, so it looks clearly like we are happy to sell him. when you say things like the offer is no where near high enough. but i cant imagine wolves paying much more for him... anyone from wolves we might want to get in part exchange for him?

its interesting really as a wolves forum says eastwood is on his way to go through a medical..

http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=9...ytoid=528797665

do they need fryatt and eastwood?

Wolves fans don't want him...

Fryatt for the best of a million??! ..NO THANKS. Worth a punt at about 300,000 but no more. I reckon this story is BS.
when he was at walsall he was decent but unless mick knows something we cant see, id say no.
900K for Fryatt!!!! How much did he go to Leicester for?

400k???

How can Leicester justify such an increase in value? He didn't exactly set the division alight last season.

No thanks.

No thanks......not any better than what we already have
He was good until he went to leicester.

Praps hes not good enough for this level?

A mate of mine who is a Walsall fan says hes class, but that was in the lower leagues!!

He is nothing special.

Don't get me wrong - he did ok in the lower leagues but I think he struggled in the division becuase of his size.

4 goals in 34 appearences last season isn't exatly spectacular.

Not found a positive one yet...

Not entirely sure, my friend seemed to think eariler when I spoke to him about Wolves bidding for Fryatt that he had 1 year left on his current deal. But not 100% on that

If that's the case then, given we're hardly likely to extend his contract on the basis of recent form, surely the time is ripe to sell, particularly if Fryatt has hinted that a move wouldn't go amiss.

Martin is certainly doing his bit for the club as City paid too much for him in the first place. On all evidence thus far he has proved himself to be over-rated, his fitness is appalling and he won't suit the longer ball style Leicester will adopt. Let him go.

I think Wolves are still after another striker even though it would appear they have Eastwood. They were also interested in Sharp but have lost out. If they have not been scared off they might come in with a higher offer.

Now that they have Eastwood I think they will stay clear of Fryatt. Shouldn't think that they would want to pay over a million for someone that had a shaky season last year.

Archived