Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
El_Thief

Fryatt Rumours ?

I have way too much time on my hands at work...

Fryatt's career goals per appearance is 0.33, Hume's is 0.23 and Carl Corts is 0.28 so your pretty much spot on. Todorov has averaged 0.4.

Todorov is the most consistent in front of goal, Cort has scored the most in the top flight and Hume has made the most appearances.

What about Job? Seeing as we have been strongly linked with him too. If we had Job, Cort, Toddy, Hume, Fryatt, Sappleton wouldnt this be over kill. Sure two of these havent signed but if they did would we still want to keep Fryatt???

What about Job? Seeing as we have been strongly linked with him too. If we had Job, Cort, Toddy, Hume, Fryatt, Sappleton wouldnt this be over kill. Sure two of these havent signed but if they did would we still want to keep Fryatt???

Job's is about 0.2 a game (which in fact is pretty poor really).

Though most of his career has been spent in the top flight, so perhaps a drop down a level would produce more goals.

Another factor with Job is that for his age he hasnt playd that many games (174 games and 29 years old), so we could still see the best of him as he will have loads left in the tank.

If there is anything in this, I'm surprised we have rejected this. £900,000 would of been really good money for Fryatt who has had his trouble with injuries. Maybe Milan wanted to hold out until we got another striker in and then tell Wolves they can have him :unsure: .

However I did see this rumour of football-rumours. :blink::unsure:

Wolves have had an initial bid of £900,000 for Leicester City striker Matty Fryatt according to todays Daily Star.

The former Walsall striker made 23 appearances last term in an injury plagued season, and with Carl Cort having already moved the other way, may find his opportunities limited this year.

But Wolves will have to break the million pound barrier to sign the former England U19 International.

I think fryatt should have one more season, i saw him play at bescott and he head an absolute blinder scored a hatrick and ran the show whilst merson was on the sidelines catching his breath. but 900,000 that's a lot of fooking money! Vieiri would be an astute signing! we need to start spending!

GOOD ****ING LORD!!!

WE ARE NOT GOING TO SIGN CHRISTIAN BASTARDING VIEIRI FFS!!!

Please think before you post. Christian Vieiri - what wages would he want? Erm.... astronomical ones.

Wouldnt Prem clubs or Serie A/B teams be interested in him? Erm....yes.

would he want to move to England? Erm.... i very much doubt it!

If we cant tempt Saganowski how the fook are we going to tempt a former WORLD footballer of the year (who isnt that old by the way)?

COME ON, WAKE UP!!!

No need to sell him In my opinion, I've always liked him as a player and has shown a touch of class which we have onstantly lacked. Obviously he's had a terrible year with injuries and may be had been de - motivated and out of shape, but that to me says more about the coaching staff more than anything.

I realise we probably won't get anything over £1.2 for him nless Mand we can assume that walsall will get 25% so to me it just seems pointless MA feels he won't feature in his plans.

WE ARE NOT GOING TO SIGN CHRISTIAN BASTARDING VIEIRI FFS!!!

Someone somewhere has spotted him at Fosse Park,late night shopping and looking at houses in Evington!!!! :thumbup:

It`ll be a shame if he left without seeing him at his best. There arent that many players from last seasons squad that I would be at loathe to see leave in fear that they would do well elsewhere with a change of scenary but Matty Fryatt is definately one of them.

We should keep him and loan him out to gain some more first team experience. Either that or send him to Leeds to score two hatricks of own goals before coming back lol

The thing is, he's scored what, 14 goals, in a wank team, how would that make you feel, getting shifted out to the wing?

I honestly think he could double figures from midfield, he practically played there last season anyway.

Someone somewhere has spotted him at Fosse Park,late night shopping and looking at houses in Evington!!!! :thumbup:

STOP IT

i heard it was braunstone...

THIS IS

Apparently Tevez was in SPA in Mountsorrell buying scratch cards and enquiring about a any boozers with " a decent fruity".

:dunno:

NOT FUNNY

I reckon we could afford him, he was only on the national minmum wage at Atlanta. And I'm not lying :thumbup:

<giggles>

'On August 29, 2006, Vieri returned to Atalanta and signed a one-year minimum wage contract worth 1500€ per month. In addition to his paltry salary, Vieri will earn another €100,000 for every goal he scores, leaving chairman Ivan Ruggeri to comment, "If things go well, Vieri will cost me two million euros".

On June 2007, Atalanta announced they chose not to offer a contract extension to Christian Vieri. His contract will therefore end on June 30, and he will be unattached since then.'

So Manwell was right :thumbup:

Archived