Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Sunderland duo complete loan moves

Gosh it was a narrow 1-0 loss to Blackpool why we all pessimistic all of a sudden.

Fulop is a good keeper he had a good season with Coventry when he was on loan there and if he repeats that form then we will be quite alot better than anything we already have.

As for Clive Clarke not seen much of him but from what i've heard we've been priced out of quite alot of moves for left backs so i guess he was the best availible to us at this time.

So give them a chance n let them play, Just because they ain't got 50 odd caps for some middle eastern team doesn't mean there gunna be shit.

Well said. Fulop is a better keeper than what we have here now.

Banks, Shilton, Wallington, Cooper, Flowers, Walker...

kalac, douglas, hendo, logan....

what the hell went wrong?????

Kalac came before Flowers and Walker. :ermm:

Seriously though, we were a far better team when we had all of those decent keepers.

Hopefully Fulop will impress, get a permanent switch and be our number one for a few years. We need consistent continuity between the sticks.

Is it just me,or does it seem like MA is having little pop at someone!!!??? :)

Does seem like it, especially the enthusiasm bit!

maybe it should have read:

Clive has undertaken and passed with flying colours and much enthusiasm a stringent fitness assessment which is standard for all players who join this football club, unlike some other $%^&*&^^%$£" the other day :):dunno: .

Fulop is fine, if unnecessary, seeing as we should never have sent Logan away in the first place.

But if Clarke ever provides the attacking link that we need from full-back I'll be amazed.

Not that it matters. Martin Allen is building his own side in his own image... hard, resilient, combative.

Footballers like Gradel, Porter, Fryatt, are being sidelined or moved out in favour of tough, reliable warriors.

And that will suit many who believe it is only be being strong and competitive that we'll ever lift ourselves out of this league.

In some ways that's true. You do need fighters. But you also need speed, skill, cunning and intelligence because all the other top-end contenders will be tough so toughness will only get you so far.

Martin Allen is under pressure.

Too many of our supposed hard cases are already injured and others, whether his choice as signings or not, have made no impression whatsoever.

Accrington and Blackpool have already shown we'll have no easy games and while I can potentially see goals in our strikers it is increasingly hard to see where they're coming from.

Nothing in MA's groundwork suggests that a through-the-team attacking line-up is being put together. More a military work detail.

But we'll know more in a month - if he's still here.

Does seem like it, especially the enthusiasm bit!

maybe it should have read:

Clive has undertaken and passed with flying colours and much enthusiasm a stringent fitness assessment which is standard for all players who join this football club, unlike some other $%^&*&^^%$£" the other day :):dunno: .

Mardy Arse FJH!!

Didnt want to do a fitness test!!

Booo Hooo!!! :|

Well I'm not happy with another keeper but any left back is welcome at this club at the minute :unsure:

I've played left back but I don't think you'd be happy with me. :)

Fulop is fine, if unnecessary, seeing as we should never have sent Logan away in the first place.

But if Clarke ever provides the attacking link that we need from full-back I'll be amazed.

Not that it matters. Martin Allen is building his own side in his own image... hard, resilient, combative.

Footballers like Gradel, Porter, Fryatt, are being sidelined or moved out in favour of tough, reliable warriors.

And that will suit many who believe it is only be being strong and competitive that we'll ever lift ourselves out of this league.

In some ways that's true. You do need fighters. But you also need speed, skill, cunning and intelligence because all the other top-end contenders will be tough so toughness will only get you so far.

Too many of our supposed hard cases are already injured and others, whether his choice as signings or not, have made no impression whatsoever.

Accrington and Blackpool have already shown we'll have no easy games and while I can potentially see goals in our strikers it is increasingly hard to see where they're coming from.

Nothing in MA's groundwork suggests that a through-the-team attacking line-up is being put together. More a military work detail.

Surely he can't possible end up in minus points after a month due to the ridiculous amount of points you awarded for doing absloutley jack in the summer. :whistle:

Don't think he's ready to be first choice. Logan that is.

Yes! Before Gordon signed that accolade used to belong to Sunderland! :cry:

They still pissed the league in the end. Not that we will do!!! Fulop is a decent keeper, hes as good as Stuart Taylor IMO, who was the last decent goalie we've had.

They still pissed the league in the end. Not that we will do!!! Fulop is a decent keeper, hes as good as Stuart Taylor IMO, who was the last decent goalie we've had.

Spot on, was saying that to Mablo in the pub while we were watching Villa-Liverpool. The only good keeper we've had since Walker.

Archived