Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Palace 2-2 Leicester - Post match reactions

I just hate looking at the table seeing us in the bottom half, it's embarrassing, even at this early stage. It won't get much better next week either.

Look at the Prem table ManU are 2 places off relegation!!

It means nowt until 10 games in!! :rolleyes:

Exactly.

Bascially we did 2 goals better than last season, improvement.

Sounds like kissa was influential today as well, good to have him back.

He's got to stop giving away silly free kicks in dangerous areas though.

Who settels for one point, we will go no where with that mentality we should be playing and looking for 3 points every time

I'd settLE for a point against a team that won 4-1 last weekend and who we usually lose to away from home.

All the sensible people in London?

He's got to stop giving away silly free kicks in dangerous areas though.

Yeh he has hopefully he'll improve that side of his game along with passing over the season, if he keeps chipping in with goals and assists through the season though I'm happy to give him the chance. :cool:

Sorry mate been a long nite for me what i'm trying to say is a draw shouldn't be classified as a pass in my book it is a loss a loss of 2 points and should be talked about as a loss if Leciester are going to strive for success (Promotion) we should have 3 points in mind every game we play, 1 point doesn't cut it in my book nor should it mm's or ma's

2-2 away to a team that won their first match of the season 4-1 is not a bad result. might not be a wonderful result either , but it certainly isnt bad.

foking shit why do it every time my team in afl do it and the foxes give up with a few minutes to go why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why \

Just when u thought we showed some of that "Never give up" attitude this shite i can't believe it i'm seriously almost in tears

being 21 and on the other side of the world and when you say lesta to people they got what u talking about, does not make a lose any easier i'm shattered

Not creating chances + Not defending properly + VERY POOR buying selections + Same old problems + The whole forward line needs flogging + VERY predictable + Will be bottom 3 after Watford = Conclusion (((((RIP IT ALL UP MILAN GET RID OF THIS USLESS TW*T ALLAN)))) GO AND GET PAUL JEWELL BECAUSE THIS FOOTBALL IS LIKE WATCHING PAINT DRY!!!!!!!! :thumbdown:

Still scored two goals and got a point away from home... cant be too bad and could have been much worse.
Many of us would have taken a point before kick-off, so a job well done today.

Absolutely.

I'm very happy with a point & Kisnorbo making a strong and influential return.

Not creating chances + Not defending properly + VERY POOR buying selections + Same old problems + The whole forward line needs flogging + VERY predictable + Will be bottom 3 after Watford = Conclusion (((((RIP IT ALL UP MILAN GET RID OF THIS USLESS TW*T ALLAN)))) GO AND GET PAUL JEWELL BECAUSE THIS FOOTBALL IS LIKE WATCHING PAINT DRY!!!!!!!! :thumbdown:

I think you should have to pass an exam to be a Leicester fan.

If we beat Blackpool this would have been a decent result. But still a point away from home at Selhurst is decent and now we can look forward to getting 3 at home against Watford. And SOCCEROO FOX shutup mate :thumbup:

Maybe a point is a good result i don't know, but we shouldn't accept it as a good result and i don't think mm and ma or the players will. Maybe im being harsh cos i want to see the foxes sucsseed so i can spend my lifes savings on a month in lesta again watching us in the prem or that it's 2:30am and i've drank too much.

P.S. I am sorry if this and other posts tonight don't make sense but it is late and i won't deny that i'm upset about the draw when we were on the verge of such a good win. But go the foxes and what a shame derby 0-4 oh well!

Cock.

How did we play today then?

I' pleased that we can predict changes where we have problems. Allen named real flank players on the right and left, and when it became clear that we needed more movement, brought on Hume and Porter.

It's not something to laud him for, it's what any decent manager would have done, but after Kelly, whose usual approach was to redouble training ground effort and then name a team that'd make the exact same mistakes, it's quite refreshing.

Maybe a point is a good result i don't know, but we shouldn't accept it as a good result and i don't think mm and ma or the players will. Maybe im being harsh cos i want to see the foxes sucsseed so i can spend my lifes savings on a month in lesta again watching us in the prem or that it's 2:30am and i've drank too much.

P.S. I am sorry if this and other posts tonight don't make sense but it is late and i won't deny that i'm upset about the draw when we were on the verge of such a good win. But go the foxes and what a shame derby 0-4 oh well!

Go to sleep.

2 Games in and to be honest, i'm happy with that point. Even if we did concede in the last minute, We've not won at Selhurst Park in the last 9 years, and we've got something out of it when many expected we would lose after this week. Personally i don't think N'Gotty is a right back, but it's a hard call to choose between McAuley,Kisnorbo and himself. As soon as Chambers is fit, we've got a decent defence, and if Kaebi plays, I'm sure we will convert draws into wins.

Archived