Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Palace 2-2 Leicester - Post match reactions

I feel so sorry for our players because it's a good point and they seem to have played quite well but because of the manner of the equaliser, in the last minute, the fans are STILL gonna be negative.

It's a good result and I won't hear anything else. The performance is a different matter, we may well have been bad, but nothing you can say you make me think it's not a solid point.

i agree it is a good point but we really should be able to keep a lead for more than 5 minutes.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@

2nd half sounded decent. without dragging up the same old nonsence i do hope Allen today saw how De Vries will never be good enough for us. a point there isn't bad, but we could really do with learning how to defend in the dying stages of games

I didn't hear the commentary, didn't see the match, and don't know who played well or badly. But I don't see how any one match decides anyone who's had a considtently good pre-season etc is good enough or not.

I didn't hear the commentary, didn't see the match, and don't know who played well or badly. But I don't see how any one match decides anyone who's had a considtently good pre-season etc is good enough or not.

no, you misunderstand. i've seen him play before. losing weight won't give him talent. i'm sorry but i'm right. he's always been poor and today we improved when he left the field of play. was he really good in pre-season, or just ok? either way, oadby standard teams don't play in the championship

:blink::S what?

Sorry mate been a long nite for me what i'm trying to say is a draw shouldn't be classified as a pass in my book it is a loss a loss of 2 points and should be talked about as a loss if Leciester are going to strive for success (Promotion) we should have 3 points in mind every game we play, 1 point doesn't cut it in my book nor should it mm's or ma's

Archived