Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

3 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

See, @Max Wall mate you could have just quoted me and said thanks rather than wasting a rep. No wonder you always run out! lol 

(thanks anyway like :thumbup:)

Ah, I've just noticed. On that point, I tried to rep Finnegan 10 minutes ago and it stated 'no more reactions left'. 2 minutes later, I rep you and it works. That I simply don't understand.

Just ignore me Izzy, I seem incapable of understanding it.

• Haha 1

Just now, Max Wall said:

I knew about the 30. It's the time I'm unsure of mate. Nothing worse than getting up in a completely different frame of mind and not being able to rep everyone I was arguing with when miserable the evening before ;)

By rolling, does that mean if you registered at 5pm on the site, your rolling 24hrs will always end at 5pm? Excuse my ignorance btw, I genuinely have no idea.

think it means that you're allowed to give 30 reps every 24 hours on-going.

So you sort of have to wait until you catch up when you've ran out.

(I've explained that really badly lol) @Buce or @Carl the Llama are much cleverer than me and could probably explain it much better!

5 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

(I've explained that really badly lol) @Buce or @Carl the Llama are much cleverer than me and could probably explain it much better!

lol That's the worst explanation of anything I've ever read. I'd tell you to feck off but they'd ban me again.

Edited by Max Wall
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

*much more clever than I am. ;)

32 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I’ve never hit the rep limit. Probs because I’m a stingy bastard.

Same here.

I like to think that receiving a rep point from me its a mark of distinguished prestige only reserved for the highest quality of post, like a Michelin star.

36 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

:nigel:

Just don't ask the Llama where Finland is or how to cross a road safely...

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Buce said:

...or the difference between slander and libel:

https://www.legalzoom.com/articles/differences-between-defamation-slander-and-libel

And when you're done getting bad geography and road safety tips from Bucey you can all come round mine where I'll show you how to avoid becoming a sad little gremlin person with a crush on me.  If you don't know where to find me, Buce can give you directions.

24 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

And when you're done getting bad geography and road safety tips from Bucey you can all come round mine where I'll show you how to avoid becoming a sad little gremlin person with a crush on me.  If you don't know where to find me, Buce can give you directions.

I think that probably counts as cyberbullying.

Still, I don't suppose they have to come round...

1 hour ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

WASPS

I think we should get this thread back on track and talk about this great shout.  Little shits are wasps.

Cue Buce: "Actually I like wasps I think they are good because they pollinate and they kill pests and they bla bla bla boring snore zzz".

12 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Cue Buce: "Actually I like wasps I think they are good because they pollinate and they kill pests and they bla bla bla boring snore zzz".

I can't tell anymore if you two are just having some playful/intellectual fun or if you've genuinely pissed each other off lol

22 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Afaic we're just having a laugh.  Buce is a chill dude imo. :cool:

5 minutes ago, Buce said:

Just bantz, bro. lol

Good stuff :thumbup: