Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

9 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Like I said I've no problem with the posters involved – but you do all read like one person having a conversation with themselves over multiple accounts. You all post at the same time and you've all become prominent over the same period. It's strange. Could be pure coincidence, obviously.

The Croatian lad signed earlier and 50% of the topic was how much Suzie would fancy him, for ****s sake. Every thread seems to go that way. 

This really isn't the forum I signed up to, and I was going to retire on 25,000 posts regardless because I need to get a life at some point but I reckon now will do it for me.

@Buce – the fact that Mark liked my post is perhaps an indication he feels similar? Just an observation. Don't be a tosser.

Cheerio all. x

Perhaps @Mark might have an opinion on you hiding behind the internet to call me a tosser? You know, new forum rules and all?

Edited by Buce
  • Like 2

My opinion after waking up this morning to two pages of drivel  / handcuffs discussion in the soyuncu topic :unsure: between a few of those mentioned posted in the early hours is whether they are genuine or not it needs to stop else I’ll be hovering over the ban button again and won’t go back on it this time(remember the outrage before?) 

4 minutes ago, Mark said:

My opinion after waking up this morning to two pages of drivel  / handcuffs discussion in the soyuncu topic :unsure: between a few of those mentioned posted in the early hours is whether they are genuine or not it needs to stop else I’ll be hovering over the ban button again and won’t go back on it this time(remember the outrage before?

I've said my piece about last night. As far as I'm concerned, that has been the only time I've done that and I've already accepted it earlier in the thread, not sure I can do anything more.

Hopefully not at the risk of being banned, I assume I have the right of reply to the highlighted section of your post? 

I was not outraged at the ban, I was outraged at the unfair action of banning one of a party of two that were involved. Had we both been banned I would have accepted it without question.

I hope I haven't over stepped the mark by responding, I think I was entitled to though.

There's no conspiracy, we're all different people, and we just happen to banter in a way that annoyed you. That's it. I apologise for my part in that and will keep it away from here. I'm against forum pollution too, so I'm not going to be a hypocrite about it. I don't much care for the insinuation that we're all the same person, or fake posters, however - a quick ip check would soon see to that absurd notion. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Unabomber said:

This!!!! Why do they tweet words all weird like spelling things wrong. Does my head in then I look down and it’s like 38k likes 2k retweet’s for purposely spelling a word wrong. I guess that’s the scotch for ya 

Absolutely bizarre people, typing in their accent - autocorrect must be a nightmare. One of my mates has Scottish parents and when he talks to his family, he does it in the accent like it's a different language.

33 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

lol This keeps happening. 

Yes, it does, Christ knows why, it isn't that difficult to differentiate between two pictures is it, your's even has McCartney in it lol

I apologise now for your forthcoming ban brought on by mistaken identity.

1 hour ago, notnow john said:

When posters "announce"their retirement, like a tired drag act who's being ignored.

Its only a football forum!

Don't knock "flouncing out" until you've tried it, John. I've flounced out a couple of times.

It makes you feel good at the time: boosts your ego and gives you a smug feeling of purity. You then have a week or two when you're able to get on with other things as you're not posting....and then people are mostly kind and discreet when you come crawling back a week or two later. :thumbup:

I'm trying to take it to another level these days, though. I've moved on from "flouncing" to my patented "self-ban" concept, which enables you to feel even more smug without getting compared to a "tired drag act". lol

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

I wish I could find my retirement announcement thread. Ah the good old days of FT 

Didn't someone have a strop on here and said they'll never return to the forum again, only to come back after two weeks?

1 hour ago, Alf Bentley said:

Don't knock "flouncing out" until you've tried it, John. I've flounced out a couple of times.

It makes you feel good at the time: boosts your ego and gives you a smug feeling of purity. You then have a week or two when you're able to get on with other things as you're not posting....and then people are mostly kind and discreet when you come crawling back a week or two later. :thumbup:

I'm trying to take it to another level these days, though. I've moved on from "flouncing" to my patented "self-ban" concept, which enables you to feel even more smug without getting compared to a "tired drag act". lol

Dont overdo the self imposed ban,you,would be missed.?

15 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Wouldn't say it grinds my gears at all as it's avoidable but does anybody else find it uncomfortable how quickly female members of the forum are brought into discussion by the same circle of four / five members for no real reason at all?

Seems to be happening a lot recently.

Hugely. It's ****ing weird, I never thought I'd see the neckbeards out in force on FT. Worst part is I think they're all grown blokes not kids. 

I get why it probably makes you feel especially weird though given Suzie is probably you. I've got good money on with Mark that that account is absolute catfish. 

What makes it weirder is there's always been female posters on here and nobody's ever given a **** before, I don't remember Katy, Lisa, cisono or even the LCGs getting this sort of weird stalking. 

Oh and as if you're going to flounce off you bellend. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Like I said I've no problem with the posters involved – but you do all read like one person having a conversation with themselves over multiple accounts. 

The greatest trick Moosebreath ever pulled was convincing Mark he could only handle one alter ego at a time.