Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Hugely. It's ****ing weird, I never thought I'd see the neckbeards out in force on FT. Worst part is I think they're all grown blokes not kids. 

I get why it probably makes you feel especially weird though given Suzie is probably you. I've got good money on with Mark that that account is absolute catfish. 

What makes it weirder is there's always been female posters on here and nobody's ever given a **** before, I don't remember Katy, Lisa, cisono or even the LCGs getting this sort of weird stalking. 

Oh and is you're going to flounce off you bellend. 

Remember the fan on here (had a thread called 'Dear Brighton Fans' or something a few years back) that got criticised for showing too much of herself both on here and on another club's forum..:whistle:

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

What makes it weirder is there's always been female posters on here and nobody's ever given a **** before, I don't remember Katy, Lisa, cisono or even the LCGs getting this sort of weird stalking. 

Probably since all that Rachel stuff started by weller54, I let it go till we won the league as didn't want to jinx it :blush:

12 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Like I said I've no problem with the posters involved – but you do all read like one person having a conversation with themselves over multiple accounts. You all post at the same time and you've all become prominent over the same period. It's strange. Could be pure coincidence, obviously.

The Croatian lad signed earlier and 50% of the topic was how much Suzie would fancy him, for ****s sake. Every thread seems to go that way. 

This really isn't the forum I signed up to, and I was going to retire on 25,000 posts regardless because I need to get a life at some point but I reckon now will do it for me.

@Buce – the fact that Mark liked my post is perhaps an indication he feels similar? Just an observation. Don't be a tosser.

Cheerio all. x

I swore I wasn't going to respond in this thread again but here goes, one last time. I think this is a balanced reply, if it isn't then I'll be in for a 'holiday'

I'm not sure who sets up three accounts to have a conversation with themselves, maybe people like that exist but I'm not one of them.

All post at the same time? Are you serious? To use modern parlance, that's doggo. 

Become prominent over the same period. What? Are you serious?

Given your amount of posts, can I look at who joined at the same time as you and who reps or replies to your posts frequently and accuse you of the above?  

Be careful after naming people what you actually attach to them with subsequent posts, I don't remember saying any such thing in the Benkovic thread. Anyone reading your posts would assume I had though. 

We've been apologetic about Wednesday night where each one of us conceded that it was the wrong place for the conversation to take place. We've all said it won't happen again. 

As a footnote, if I've tagged the person in question more than 2 or 3 times in nearly 3500 posts, I'd be very surprised. Someone could be sad enough to go through my activity and look to prove me wrong if they want, I doubt I'll be far off with that number though, it might even be less.. 

Not really worth coming back onto this thread, people love a bitch and moan so i'll let whoever wants to get on with it now. I hope they are safe in the knowledge that they've never posted anything wrong................

9 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

I swore I wasn't going to respond in this thread again but here goes, one last time. I think this is a balanced reply, if it isn't then I'll be in for a 'holiday'

I'm not sure who sets up three accounts to have a conversation with themselves, maybe people like that exist but I'm not one of them.

All post at the same time? Are you serious? To use modern parlance, that's doggo. 

Become prominent over the same period. What? Are you serious?

Given your amount of posts, can I look at who joined at the same time as you and who reps or replies to your posts frequently and accuse you of the above?  

Be careful after naming people what you actually attach to them with subsequent posts, I don't remember saying any such thing in the Benkovic thread. Anyone reading your posts would assume I had though. 

We've been apologetic about Wednesday night where each one of us conceded that it was the wrong place for the conversation to take place. We've all said it won't happen again. 

As a footnote, if I've tagged the person in question more than 2 or 3 times in nearly 3500 posts, I'd be very surprised. Someone could be sad enough to go through my activity and look to prove me wrong if they want, I doubt I'll be far off with that number though, it might even be less.. 

Not really worth coming back onto this thread, people love a bitch and moan so i'll let whoever wants to get on with it now. I hope they are safe in the knowledge that they've never posted anything wrong................

You do a lot of swearing you aren't going to post again and then posting again

Edited by Samilktray
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Hugely. It's ****ing weird, I never thought I'd see the neckbeards out in force on FT. Worst part is I think they're all grown blokes not kids. 

I get why it probably makes you feel especially weird though given Suzie is probably you. I've got good money on with Mark that that account is absolute catfish. 

Oh and as if you're going to flounce off you bellend. 

I would be interested to know how you are going to go about proving it. Maybe ask @Markto check the IP addresses and confirm they are from 2 different parts of the country?

To be honest I am getting pissed off right now at being constantly accused of being one of several people, and you know i even got banned over it. 

I went to the extreme of giving out personal information last night of my Facebook and skype. However after several private messages about privacy and the internet being a weird place i have since deleted them. Feel free to PM me and i will gladly give you the option to actually confirm who i am. 

This constant drivel though really has to stop. Either take up my offer to prove myself or stop with the accusations. That isnt just aimed at you. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I would be interested to know how you are going to go about proving it. Maybe ask @Markto check the IP addresses and confirm they are from 2 different parts of the country?

To be honest I am getting pissed off right now at being constantly accused of being one of several people, and you know i even got banned over it. 

I went to the extreme of giving out personal information last night of my Facebook and skype. However after several private messages about privacy and the internet being a weird place i have since deleted them. Feel free to PM me and i will gladly give you the option to actually confirm who i am. 

This constant drivel though really has to stop. Either take up my offer to prove myself or stop with the accusations. That isnt just aimed at you. 

I get the irritation but the mistake is thinking I give a toss one way or another. I couldn't really care less whether you're bearded truck driver from Birkenhead winding everyone up or Iborra's actual missus. Ninety percent of foxes talkers are just words on a screen to me. 

It's not really you that MTWG or myself ultimately find annoying, it's the weird, sad group of middle aged men obsessing over you that we find strange and a little creepy. 

Especially given, again, you're ultimately just words on a screen to them, also. 

Your best bet is to shrug it off and not give a ****. You've got nothing to actually prove whether you're the most genuine of genuine or the most catfish of catfish. What does it matter either way? 

The beauty of the Internet is everyone can be judged for their opinion and little else. Male, female, gay, straight, black, white, rainbow colored, it's all completely irrelevant. The only thing you're here to be judged on - for good or for bad - are your opinions. It's why we love forums. Or, why I do anyway. 

I've only ever judged you on yours, as I do anyone else. Take from that whatever comfort or offence you will, either way I'm not really troubled. 

Edited by Finnegan

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I get the irritation but the mistake is thinking I give a toss one way or another. I couldn't really care less whether you're bearded truck driver from Birkenhead winding everyone up or Iborra's actual 

Then why bother posting at all?

• Like 1

Just now, Finnegan said:

I get the irritation but the mistake is thinking I give a toss one way or another. I couldn't really care less whether you're bearded truck driver from Birkenhead winding everyone up or Iborra's actual missus. Ninety percent

No mistakes by me thinking anything. Im just pointing out either stick to facts or stop mentioning that i am one of several people. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Then why bother posting at all?

3 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

No mistakes by me thinking anything. Im just pointing out either stick to facts or stop mentioning that i am one of several people. 

Phone was playing up, keeps hitting post before I've finished. 

Your points are possibly still both valid but for what it's worth I've finished now. 

(by finished I meant I've finished the post above... You might want to take that rep back lol) 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

It's not really you that MTWG or myself ultimately find annoying, it's the weird, sad group of middle aged men obsessing over you that we find strange and a little creepy. 

You do realise that at least 2 of the 'sad group' you cite actually know Suzie in person, right? There's no obsession on my part, which I'm sure Suzie would be happy to confirm.

I think that there are plenty of cliques on FT, and we've been a bit of guilty of being one, and we all hold our hands up to that. If Suzie was a bloke, and it was the type of mates banter we see plenty between the old guard on here, I don't think anyone would turn a hair.

• Like 3