Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Something that annoys me, is card machines in restaurants that make you select whether you want to give a tip, whilst the server stands next to you, and stares at the receipt as they give it back to you. Makes me feel proper awkward. No Grace, I didn't give you a tip. You brought the wrong food after i waited an hour, and it was shit and cold. Don't look so pissed off at me. 

If I want to leave a tip I'll leave a quid on the table, don't need to be asked before I pay.

Add to that I once tipped £10 by accident because of those shit machines.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

You do realise that at least 2 of the 'sad group' you cite actually know Suzie in person, right? There's no obsession on my part, which I'm sure Suzie would be happy to confirm.

I think that there are plenty of cliques on FT, and we've been a bit of guilty of being one, and we all hold our hands up to that. If Suzie was a bloke, and it was the type of mates banter we see plenty between the old guard on here, I don't think anyone would turn a hair.

If Suzie was a bloke she wouldn't have a fan base of weirdly obsessed blokes. 

Just now, Finnegan said:

I don't think I ever named anyone tbf, you just got very sensitive. 

This is just a piss take now. Miquel named us all, so we're all implicated. You've admitted you have a bet on with Mark - you've lost that bet, and an awful lot of respect.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

This is just a piss take now. Miquel named us all, so we're all implicated. You've admitted you have a bet on with Mark - you've lost that bet, and an awful lot of respect.

I'm not Loveday (fair play, like, everyone else is so I'll forgive the confusion.) Nor is this the Nuremburg Trials, nobody's getting "implicated" of anything you maniac, cool your jets. 

For the record and in Mark's defence, that was a joke, I don't have a bet on with anyone. To stress the earlier point, I don't give a **** one way or another who Suzie or any of the rest of you are. I'm probably never going to meet any of you and I can't say I'm all that gutted about that. 

Why you care what some strangers on the Internet may or may not think of you is beyond me tbf. Half of this place have thought I'm a nobhead for years, it's no skin off my nose if you've "lost respect" for me because I've had the sheer temerity to mock a few obvious neckbeards. 

• Like 1

Just now, Finnegan said:

I'm not Loveday (fair play, like, everyone else is so I'll forgive the confusion.) Nor is this the Nuremburg Trials, nobody's getting "implicated" of anything you maniac, cool your jets. 

For the record and in Mark's defence, that was a joke, I don't have a bet on with anyone. To stress the earlier point, I don't give a **** one way or another who Suzie or any of the rest of you are. I'm probably never going to meet any of you and I can't say I'm all that gutted about that. 

Why you care what some strangers on the Internet may or may not think of you is beyond me tbf. Half of this place have thought I'm a nobhead for years, it's no skin off my nose if you've "lost respect" for me because I've had the sheer temerity to mock a few obvious neckbeards. 

If only I knew what a neckbeard is...or indeed, who Loveday is.

This isn't getting us anywhere, so I'll say no more to you on the subject.

9 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

If only I knew what a neckbeard is...or indeed, who Loveday is.

This isn't getting us anywhere, so I'll say no more to you on the subject.

You have to be in with in crowd to know. I imagined neckbeard is a witty hipster saying. Probably lost on anyone without a link to urban dictionary on their phone.

The 15,000+ club have had their say. One even stated 'we've come to prominence' at the same time lol whatever that is supposed to mean. Maybe it's a limelight thing.

I will try my hardest not to upset them again as a 3rd episode of Lord of the flies is something no one desires.

Edited by Max Wall
  • Haha 3

Wowzer !! ...    what a carry on !!

And, for the record my supergrass has pm'd me and advised that the 4th member of the 'Lecherous circle' is .....     Sylo !!!!!   :o

So, now we know all of the randy buggers !! ...   and before you ask my source has been given a new identity and moved to another location ...    :thumbup:

Edited by Countryfox