Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

6 minutes ago, kingfox said:

That sums up Trashy Konta's season, an almighty fall from grace.

Cibulkova was always going to be tough though, she would've been seeded if they didn't give Serena a seeded spot.

Couldn't believe that Cibulkova was 9/4. Easy money. Konta really isn't that good

23 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Konta well beaten.

No tennis expert at all but how on earth is her ranking so high? She has looked awful everytime ive watched her.

I don't think she is, 24th? Think she's set to drop out of the top 40 now with that loss?

She's been struggling for awhile, can't remember who said it on the BBC but a very good point was made in that she rocketed up the rankings at such a pace that few knew how to deal with her game for awhile but no most on tour have her worked out she's failing to adapt.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I don't think she is, 24th? Think she's set to drop out of the top 40 now with that loss?

She's been struggling for awhile, can't remember who said it on the BBC but a very good point was made in that she rocketed up the rankings at such a pace that few knew how to deal with her game for awhile but no most on tour have her worked out she's failing to adapt.

Reminds me of the Bouchard rise, now look where she is :mellow:

9 minutes ago, kingfox said:

The poor bloke is on the brink of retiring because of his injury problems, show some respect :mad:

Chill out you prat. lol

Oh and I feel for any sportsman with a bad injury, but point still stands, he was never all that really.

Edited by Facecloth

4 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Chill out you prat. lol

Oh and I feel for any sportsman with a bad injury, but point still stands, he was never all that really.

I was chill until you called me a prat :@ 

Nevermind, at least he's made a Wimbledon semi and doesn't snort cocaine.

24 minutes ago, kingfox said:

I was chill until you called me a prat :@ 

Nevermind, at least he's made a Wimbledon semi and doesn't snort cocaine.

Yeah you were very chilled lol

I see Wimbledon have said the time of the Men's final will not change even if England get to the the final .

They will be hoping Nadal doesn't get to the final as he wastes so much time fiddling around !

A Federer v non Djokovic or Nadal final would probably nearly be over in 2 hours !

1 minute ago, Super_horns said:
I see Wimbledon have said the time of the Men's final will not change even if England get to the the final .

They will be hoping Nadal doesn't get to the final as he wastes so much time fiddling around !

A Federer v non Djokovic or Nadal final would probably nearly be over in 2 hours !

By the look of him this week he'd probably to beat Djokovic and Nadal inside 2 hours.

Ridiculously good.

• Like 1

TBH I'm not sure if its Murrays absence (along with the rest of the Brits going home early as per) or the England team doing well, but I honestly have little interest in Wimby and seeing Fed and Serena both sleepwalk to another title this year. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Just want to say what an athlete Serena is.  So much respect for the way she has come back and it's kind of an honour to watch her, Federer and Nadal schooling everyone else.  She truly is the greatest of all time, amazing.  X

It does help though when most of the current top ranked women are bunch of bottlers.