Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

Murray vs Paire in R1 then, in a section consisting of Delpo, Lopez, Chardy and Shapovalov.

Looking at the draw, QF's I'll go with...

Federer vs Querrey

Dimitrov vs Raonic/Cilic

Djokovic vs Kyrgios/A.Zverev

Fvck Knows vs Nadal

As for the Women I can see the winner coming from the top half, Kvitova, Muguruza and Kerber all have fairly decent draws. Bottom half is too hard to call, Serena in a section with Rybarikova, Keys and Svitolina. If they are to get to R4 then I hope Coco beats Wozniacki in that same round again just like last year.

Damn. Still, if he wasn't ready (and he really wasn't anywhere near the level he'd need to be to challenge) then fair enough.

Looking forward to British interest ending around round three with Edmund losing to Djoko, then. Fed probably to win again.

27 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Can't believe it's 10 years since the greatest Wimbledon Final ever seen

Wasn't that 1988 at Wembley? I sure laughed my tits off at the final whistle lol Hated Liverpool then.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kingfox said:

Fantastic choke from Dimitrov, what a brainless tit.

Didn't watch it as I was at work, but that's a poor result against an recently injured, out of form, usually shit on grass Wawrinka.

17 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Didn't watch it as I was at work, but that's a poor result against an recently injured, out of form, usually shit on grass Wawrinka.

Dimitrov was 5-2 up in the third, then fvcked it in the fourth as he served to stay in the match...choker.

Wozniacki on her loss to Makarova

I think she played above her level and really raised it and got a little lucky and played well when she needed to.

When I look at the draw, there’s 90% of everyone else I would have played today, I feel like I would have won. The last 10% I feel like I would have had a chance or a good chance. Sometimes it just doesn’t go your way. Sometimes it just doesn’t flash. Things just don’t add up

‘Today I played someone who played extremely well. As I said, I don’t know that she would be able to keep up this level for the rest of the tournament. ‘It’s frustrating because I feel like I could have gone and done something really great here. For her to keep this level, I would be very surprised if you saw her go far. But with someone playing like this today, I really did what I could. It just wasn’t enough.’

But according to some on here she's a lovely person lol bitchy, arrogant and deluded more like.

40 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Stan The Man's downfall continues. Will he ever recover? Now headed towards ATP 250 to 300.

He's always shit on grass though. Never expected him to get far even when fully fit and in form.