Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Tennis

24 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

I heard Swiatek to be the favourite, but with the run Küng is currently on, I can see her in the final.

It's all working in her favour, she hasn't dropped a single set yet since entering through the qualifying stages. Confidence is high, and she likes the surface a lot, despite it being a premiere.

Yeah, I hadn't checked the stats, I just saw to players called Wang on each side of the draw.

Edited by Facecloth

Küng now in the Junior Championships final. Dropped her first ever set this tournament, but who cares? What an effort!:appl:

On track to win it as the third Swiss female tennis athlete after Martina Hingis (1994) and Belinda Bencic (2013).

Go, girl!

Frustrates me when a player succeeds in making a huge break to get an advantage then loses their serve the next game lol 

Anderson played a blinder just then to go 3-2 up after being down 40-15. Then lost the 6th game anyway on his own serve.

Someone educate me. Surely now there's no way Nadal and Djokovic will finish their match tonight so whoever wins between these two will have a day off before the final whereas Nadal or Djokovic will have none!

Seems unfair for the final, or will it be pushed back to Monday?

6 minutes ago, Kendal Fox said:

Someone educate me. Surely now there's no way Nadal and Djokovic will finish their match tonight so whoever wins between these two will have a day off before the final whereas Nadal or Djokovic will have none!

Seems unfair for the final, or will it be pushed back to Monday?

Haven't they got floodlights when they put the roof on ?

3 minutes ago, isaidno said:

Haven't they got floodlights when they put the roof on ?

Ah, of course it's on centre court. My mistake!

Still think it' stupid that both semis are on the same court when they know there's every chance both of the men's will go the full 5.

4 minutes ago, Kendal Fox said:

McEnroe just said "we'd be better off for the match on Sunday if..." then didn't finish his point?!

Anyone know what he meant to say?

if we had a 5th set tie break and this game had finished about 2 hours ago