Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adam

Stearman leaves

Welli think he will be used as a centre back as we have foley at right back.

If that's the case, none of us know how he'll do. I've seen him play for the reserves at centre back a few times, and he's far more comfortable at right back.

If that's the case, none of us know how he'll do. I've seen him play for the reserves at centre back a few times, and he's far more comfortable at right back.

I think alot of us will be disapointed because he's a local lad, but i'm also disapointed tht two of our best defenders have been sold, our defence was one of the plus points last season!!!

Fakin 'ell.

Well I guess we can say goodbye to our defence. Mattock is looking certain to leave, Kis would if he wasnt injured.. Ah well I'd rather have a team of players who actually want to play for us. Goodluck Stearman.

Part of me thinks 'big headed t*at' but then I guess he is young and if he wants to be playing at a high level then he can't be rotting around in League 1. He certainly was an asset to us but a replacable one at that, I just hope Nige has someone decent in mind.

I think alot of us will be disapointed because he's a local lad, but i'm also disapointed tht two of our best defenders have been sold, our defence was one of the plus points last season!!!

Kisnorbo out injured for months aswell. Mattock could be off.

LB: ?

CB:?

CB:N'Gotty

RB:Chambers

:unsure:

Im surprised he's joined a Championship club tbh.

I thought he would either stay or go to a Prem club.

Suprised me too. Thought he might go Premiership. Likely to get far more games with Wolves though, and he does need more experience. Still think he has potential to become a top class player in the next few years. I am sorry to see him go and wish him all the best. I hardly dare log on at the moment, who's next?

Well i really enjoyed watching him last season and i wish he had managed a move to the premiership or at least a club with a decent manager who might have a chance of promotion... but not WOLVES oh dear. anyway im goingto miss the 3 or 4 minute delays every game were hes down getting treatment lol dont tell me im the only person who noticed this. well at least it showed he got stuck in. one of my favourite players and will miss him but at least we can start to sign realistic league 1 targets now with the income from the last two sales.

Kisnorbo out injured for months aswell. Mattock could be off.

LB: ?

CB:?

CB:N'Gotty

RB:Chambers

:unsure:

I DONT WANT N'GOTTY! sorry but i dont think hes any good and hes apparently on an absolute beast of a wage!

lb: sheehan???

cb: worley??

Good luck Stearz.

You always put the commitment in, even though you drived me mad you could tell you cared.

Good luck, go and get yourself into the premeirship.

All I can say is - cash in as good as possible and then spend wisely.

If Hume goes someplace else, I won't be too down about it - all we need is a manager who's finally able to employ players in their respective position.

Would've loved to see some of the older players like Hayles, Howard and Clemence leave first, but well...

Still, this will give the youth lads a good chance of starting next season. :thumbup:

Archived