Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adam

Stearman leaves

I'm not bothered about Stearman or Hume leaving, I think we can attract some good quality players even though we are in League One, and with the income we are getting on the three major depratures so far McAuley, Hume and Stearman its close to around 5 million that's great businesses and hopefully Nigel Pearson can use that effectively in pursuing players.

Spot on

I'm not bothered about Stearman or Hume leaving, I think we can attract some good quality players even though we are in League One, and with the income we are getting on the three major depratures so far McAuley, Hume and Stearman its close to around 5 million that's great businesses and hopefully Nigel Pearson can use that effectively in pursuing players.

Yeah thats great, we sell half the reason we had a good defence last season,

We sell the guy who has been our top scorer,

Things couldn't get better,

& PEARSON WILL NOT GET ALL THE MONEY TO SPEND ON PLAYERS!

This was all inevitable anyway.. :unsure:

I was thinking the same, anyone know who that is now? I think maybe Hume although possibly not for long.

Our longest serving purchased player (i.e. not come through the ranks) if Stearman goes will be Paddy Kisnorbo and Paul Henderson. I think they've been here about the same time as Hume

(note - I know stears came through the ranks)

It is a shame, but it was inevitable. I never thought Stearman would go to Wolves and Hume to Barnsley though.

upon reflection while dropping a turd;

i dont buy this stearman can fook off shit. if and when i get a chance to work at a higher lever and or for more money i will be handing my notice in to my manager, no problems at all.

As for this 'players that want to play fo this club' stuff....its quite simple really....put some insentive in front of a person and they will do it. If the copmany i work for improved me, invested in me and got the best out of me i would bust a nut for them. If the company did not invest in me, did not back me, over worked me, under paid me and were below my abilities - well im sure you folks can guess the rest.

as for the fee. if its true stearman's reps did not want to sit down and discuss a new contract then i hope to god milan and his reps played hard ball on the terms of the sale. I would hazard a guess that wolves were not the only club interested...if this was the case i think stearman's agent is poor at his job. If milan and his reps did not play hard ball i am ashamed they run our club...as they are business men i guess they played for the best deal and most money for the player. I would guess a prem club prob did come in for him but put less money on the table hence he goes to wolves. for an england under 21 player who is 21 years of age and did not want to discuss a new contract.... i think a fair price after add ons is in the £2 million backet.

PS the turd dropping was very satisfying.

Well I can't be arsed to troll through 7 pages, but this is a wake-up call some of our 'fans' need. Hume to Barnsley (of all the fuc king places!!) = desperation of gigantic proportions to not play 3rd division football. I just hope some of the real shite goes sooner rather than later.

I'm not being disrespectful to Wolves, but this stinks of jumping for the first ship that comes along. Saying that, they will easily sell him for much more than that. Cheerio Rodney.

Doesn't he look handsome? Errm.

I'm not that bothered to be honest. He had some ability (and his performance in the cup against Villa last season was ace) but in Bellend's Book of Decisive Contributions, I'm struggling to think of that many games where he really made a difference, but in fairness you could say that about nearly all of our present squad, which is why I'm not that arsed about who leaves

So all the caring and frustration at the end of last season was just showcase...... Gone at first chance... Loyalty my arse willy puller! Thanks for the trying and pretending, but now you don't matter anymore...... Hopefully you will continue to play like you did the last half season, because else you have just been part of the best deal in Leicester history.

I feel a little bit let down, really. All of this I LOVE LEICESTER SO MUCH stuff and he bails for the first team to offer him a pay rise. I could understand him going to the Prem, but that's a little bit sad really.

Archived